Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first 5 games of each set Schnur played well to get to 3-2* and *3-2, had he sustained that level of play I think he could have beaten Seppi here. Unfortunately, for someone who barely has any experience playing many challengers, it's kinda expected he would falter. He became an unforced error machine in the last 4 games of both sets.

Oh well, back to UNC for another year and see how it goes, with more experience he can get more consistent with his game because he showed some good tennis at times, but you have to be able to keep that level of play up to compete on tour.

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts
Still a great week for Schnur, prove to himself more than anything that he belongs in a top 50 level eventually

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
nid. good week for schnur anyway

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Disgusting that this shit was put on TV court. I don't care that that mug was Canadian - you have to draw a line somewhere, especially if there are other potentially great matches getting sidelined by this ridiculous decision. Even spectators didn't care - I saw the last game of the match and the stands were almost empty - rightly so.

·
28,458 Posts
Apparently Schnur is not going back to school or going bac for one semester according to commentator Rob Bettauer..no idea if he is reliable.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Satisfying result.

I was really nervous because losing to no.612 ranked scrub would be kind of embarrassing.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Apparently Schnur is not going back to school or going bac for one semester according to commentator Rob Bettauer..no idea if he is reliable.
I will investigate that claim

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought he said that he hadn't made his mind up yet, maybe I misheard

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
it was a good effort by schnur if not the best quality over all. seppi is an excellent test for the younger players coming up to come against because of the type of game he plays. he is normally very consistent so =the kind of scoreline a younger player has against him is a good indicator of where they are at the moment

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let's take a moment to enjoy this gem from the Dodig-Isner thread. Canadatards. :haha:
:haha: at you for taking that seriously, you think I'm stupid enough to think a college freshman ranked outside the top 600 can beat a guys with a consistent game like Seppi? :haha:

It's too easy to piss of you guys off sometimes, keep hating, keep believing :p

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
:haha: at you for taking that seriously, you think I'm stupid enough to think a college freshman ranked outside the top 600 can beat a guys with a consistent game like Seppi? :haha:

If Seppi has a bad day his game is very inconsistent. In 2014 he had many bad days.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts

I think on this one occasion I can speak for everyone on here when I say, yes we really do think you are stupid enough to believe he was going to win. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts