12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There you go.
This guy could lose to Roman Polansky.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Credit to Pepo for a solid performance.

Janowicz gets dumber by the day, incredible that someone with a mind this defective made a slam sf.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Polansky not getting broken serving for a set = hell has frozen over

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
The % of UE's of JJ comparing to his opponent total points, must be some kind of record at masters level at least.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Ugh his bad run of form continues. I don't fucking get it. In February he's at least beating players who he should beat, now he's losing to players he should beat. Whatever. It just fucking sucks big time when a player you support is in horrible form like this when they can do so much better. Of course we will get usual bullshit 'challenger level' comments from brit tennis fan and others but challenger level players don't reach heights Janowicz did.

Hope he finds his form soon. And lucky I'm on holiday so I didn't have to watch this bs.

Congrats Polansky.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Jerzy 50 UE:sobbing:

GOAT challenge on MP though:hug:

Hope Jerzy can find some form soon:hug:...I would want to forget this year entirely if I were him:bigcry:

Getting closer to being back to Challengers:bigcry:

Still very nice boy though:hug:

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Peter pushed a fair bit in this match, just putting balls back into play but who could really blame him, why not let Jerzy error the match away.

Gets to play Federer next, should be a good experience for him, obviously won't win unless something ridiculous happens but hey, this gives him some confidence to go into the rest of the year, and the 45 ranking points is nice as well.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Janowicz is too immature and emotional on the court he was going for too much and not playing by the percentages! Good job by Peter Polansky!

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Ugh his bad run of form continues. I don't fucking get it. In February he's at least beating players who he should beat, now he's losing to players he should beat. Whatever. It just fucking sucks big time when a player you support is in horrible form like this when they can do so much better. Of course we will get usual bullshit 'challenger level' comments from brit tennis fan and others but challenger level players don't reach heights Janowicz did.

Hope he finds his form soon.

Congrats Polansky.
Good result for humanity.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts

Hope he finds his form soon.

Congrats Polansky.
Do you not recognise that he's an absolute imbecile?

Combination of stupidity, anger, frustration, reduced work ethic having broken through and probably slacked off, higher expectations and no confidence. Not exactly a good combination for success.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Janowicz had third round points to defend. Now he'll fall another 12 ranking spots to #64. The guy has no middle game. He just goes for broke on every point. More and more, it's looking like that Wimby SF run was a simple fluke.

James Blake knew what he was talking about.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Do you not recognise that he's an absolute imbecile?

Combination of stupidity, anger, frustration, reduced work ethic having broken through and probably slacked off, higher expectations and no confidence. Not exactly a good combination for success.
Wouldn't go as far as saying he's an imbecile but there's certainly things that he needs to work on.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Anyway, unless JJ has a good cincy and USO (defending points at neither) he will have to qualify for masters 1000s and probably 500s too. I think at this stage in his career dropping down to qualies is probably a good thing for him because it's clear he's become all too blazay and laid back getting direct entry into these events. I think this year mogjt be more of the same but he'll work hard in off season and come back stronger in 2015 and so something similar to what Gulbis did in 2013. The talent is there for sure, it's the motivation and mentality that's lacking. If he can apply himself properly and stop digging such massive holes for himself he has the potential for sure.

Btw I hope he gets dropped by any company that sponsored him when he was higher in the rankings apart from maybe one. He doesn't need or warrant big sponsors right now and it's an unneeded distraction.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts