Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone beats Dr. Ivo two times in a row in a third set TB.

Doctor Ivo at his best! :worship::worship::worship:

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Toronto R1 Karlovic bagels Tomic 3-6 7-6 7-6

anyone got a whatsapp from Ivo?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Revenge taken for Bogota.

Patient unhappy.

0 break points in sets 2 and 3.

Stream not found.

Gasquet next victim.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Watched the end of this from the back of the grandstand where the fog and the colonel are playing. On the whole, not a lot of excitement ... TB was inevitable. Then Bernie gives up the mini-break .. I say it is over & the guy beside me say "No it isn't". And Ivo serving for it at *6-4 misses the 1st serve ... still gets to the net on a decent 2nd but Bernie makes a nice passing shot to save MP. "You win" I say to the guy beside me. Then at 6-6, Ivo makes a great return at Bernie's feet (yes, you heard right, Ivo made a GREAT return) and bernie could just get it over the net where Ivo killed it. Inevitable ace followed and it was done.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
:spit:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Classic 1st round bot troll job on Tomug. :drool:
Can't even breathe....right now :haha: Logging off.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Great win for Ivo, after got broken in 1st set i thought he can´t win this, but he surprised me and won it in 2 tie-breaks:D, btw Ivo will after years again be King of aces in calendar season, so far leading comfortably in 2014 over Isner and Raonic, and Isner lost here again early, Raonic lately consistent beating mugs in straight sets no need of 3 setters with 2 tie-breaks so Ivo should again hit most aces in season. And that picture in Adidas it should be official that Ivo is Adidas guy right

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
lol, 2 tie-break wins in a row? fantastic stuff. Gasquet next... will be hard, but he's not in brilliant form precisely, so, there's a shot here.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
bernie :tape: i was so sure he would win this. too bad he had to waste it and lose today. well...still not such a bad week

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
:woohoo:

Ivo is da man ! :worship:

Salutekis in ruins .....

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
when will the old bot retire?
the old bot is still winning and doing quite well (#31 being 35 years old, hm). He'll retire whenever he wants, most likely :)

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
People can and will say and do as they please, but it's kind of harsh to see someone actually calling for Ivo's retirement given what he's been able to accomplish after recovering from something as terrible as viral meningitis.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
More talented player won :bigwave:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts