Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Highlight of the match was Cilic pulling out his fatality, almost hitting himself in feet with a smash . Lost the count how many times he did it but feel honored every time i see it. Definitely his trademark shot

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
oh man, awful from Cilic against an injured guy with a WTA serve today. I thought Marin was getting back to his old self (actually had him upsetting Fed in my FITD). He better improve pronto or he's out real soon.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Re: Toronto 1R - [15]Marin Cilic def. Denis Istomin 6-2 4-6 7-5

oh man, awful from Cilic against an injured guy with a WTA serve today. I thought Marin was getting back to his old self (actually had him upsetting Fed in my FITD). He better improve pronto or he's out real soon.

Actually he is getting back to his old self.
his fucked up old self, if somebody didn't fugure it out.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts

Poor Istomin, He had 40-15 in final game and then lost 4 pts in a row.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts

in b4 petar pan says he changed his mind....again

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
my god. istomin wasting as always, should have won this =(

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Mugin Clownic struggling against an injured opponent :superlol: I guess after he went legit, he "forgot" how to play tennis :eek:

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Istomin had the trainer in at the end of the 1st set for his shoulder, I think is was a muscle thing.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
my god. istomin wasting as always, should have won this =(
The word 'wasting' can only apply to Marin in this one surely.

BP converted:

Istomin 3/4
Cilic 5/17

Cilic had break points in 10 out of 15 Istomin service games, Istomin only had BPs in 3 Cilic service games and he broke them all. So what exactly did Istomin waste? Cilic bossed this game right up until break points came along and then he tried his best to lost every single one of them, he only broke thanks to 2 DFs and some glaring misses.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts

Marin certainly struggled after a strong first set but at least he took out Istomin who always seems to hang around if you let him, will need to improve a lot in order to compete with Fed

·
Registered
756 Posts
Cilic had BPs to be up a double break in the third, yet he managed to let that lead slip away :spit: Would have been painfully hilarious had he lose the match, thank God he avoided the TB

1 - 20 of 21 Posts