Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
King needs to be fined for the lack of effort. Disgusting result for tennis and humanity.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Hardly a great victory for Tomic to beat someone ranked 426 in the world. Let's wait until Tomic has to face someone who actually poses a serious challenge before we applaud him or attack his opponent.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:hearts: fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Hardly a great victory for Tomic to beat someone ranked 426 in the world. Let's wait until Tomic has to face someone who actually poses a serious challenge before we applaud him or attack his opponent.
Why you mad gurl? Obsessed much? Like, why are you intrigued?

While you're on the clock at Tennis Australia, how about you get off MensTennisForums and do some actual work! I dunno, produce a good female junior or something!

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Actually Dimitry I'm just a taxpayer and tennis lover who resents all the $$TA have wasted on Tomic the tank engine and the harm he continues to do to our country's rep. And I have zero interest in women's tennis, pretty much for the reasons MM articulated albeit in a less than politic way.

I actually didn't realise he had any fans left until I discovered MTF and sombrero...

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
King was running like a madman across the baseline. Bernie was barely having to move or try. King had a couple nice passing shots at the end (and Bernie was nice enough to give him a good racquet clap) but otherwise this one was embarrassingly lopsided. Can't tell yet if Bernie is back, but I think he's going in the right direction.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Tomic the Tank engine.
1,699 Posts

·
6,249 Posts
Well done to Bernie, I hope he can keep showing the Australian media and public of knockers and ne'er do wells, just what he is capable of.

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Actually Dimitry I'm just a taxpayer and tennis lover who resents all the $$TA have wasted on Tomic the tank engine and the harm he continues to do to our country's rep. And I have zero interest in women's tennis, pretty much for the reasons MM articulated albeit in a less than politic way.

I actually didn't realise he had any fans left until I discovered MTF and sombrero...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts