·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost choked it away :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Tsonga is such a GOAT in Canada. In four appearances here he's made three semi-finals and beaten Big 4 members four times (2x Federer, 1x Djokovic, 1x Murray). :worship:

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Fuck me, that was embarrassing. It still hasn't sunk in that he was 3-0 up in that final set and managed to lose to a guy he was 9-1 against. Not to mention Tsonga had reached meltdown. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Murray game is fully back and so is his health but he can't play well for a whole match, he plays great for a few games then he plays terrible.

Until he sorts that out and starts playing for a full match QF is gonna be his level.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Andy is done with Mauresmo. Time to adopt that polar bear to keep that PR hoax going.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Would've preferred if Tsonga had just trashed Murray in 2... 2014ray still officially a joke.

Please win the whole thing now Tsonga :yeah:

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Just depressing. Worst of all I wasn't even surprised at that 3rd set collapse, infact I expected it. :sad:

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Tsonga served very well.

Murray made a total arse of a relatively routine win though. Holding easily, finally gets the break set2 ........ and next game is df, awful ue, awful ue, awful ue. Then set3, 3-0, easily on top, goes awol and loses 5 games in a row.

No focus whatsoever. The better patches were OK, enough to win the match, but you can't go completely awol like that.

·
Registered
9,394 Posts
Good serving from Tsonga in the first set which was pretty good quality. Pure comedy in the last two sets mind, Murray's endless lapses in concentration are beyond awful now.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts