21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bigwave::bigwave:

:aparty::aparty:

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Toronto QF: Lopez def. (6) Raonic 6-4 6-7 (5-7) 6-3

Golden chance for Milos to make the semis wasted. Credit to Feli. Played well all night and rebounded nicely after dropping that 2nd set.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Get OUTTA HERE you serve bot! :haha:

Well done Lopez! Thought it was all over after that tb. Couldn't even bring myself to watch the 3rd, and now that RaoDic lost - I probably should have. :lol:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Choked to Lopez in his home country. :haha:

Bye bot.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Yes Lopez you absolute hero of the game! Tennis saved.

Bye Bot :wavey:

A lot of points gone right there. The slip down the rankings to here real level begins now. He really is a very mediocre player.

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts
Deserved result by Raonic, he played like shit all tournament, someone was bound to make him pay.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Get OUTTA HERE you serve bot! :haha:

Well done Lopez! Thought it was all over after that tb. Couldn't even bring myself to watch the 3rd, and now that RaoDic lost - I probably should have. :lol:
So glad someone had the serve + more to deal with Raonic.

If Lopez played in the 90s, he'd be top 10 consistent. World class volley, sexay service action, so natural and sick variety!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
That 12 minute game in the 3rd set was epic. Well done to Lopez who is having a great season. :yeah:

Never a bad day when a servebot goes out.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Lopez was so clutch in that only game where he faced breakpoint, he saved most of them, rather than Raonic not taking advantage.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
After a dismal day in various sports, this is welcome result.

Even Canadatards can no longer deny that Chairman Rao is a servebot after this tournament.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts