Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not good to lose a set to Malek, specially after being 3-0 up, but at least GOATnard is finally into the MD. :worship:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Tomic even need to win this match? There's a LL spot available with Kei pulling out.
If Kokkinakis beats Matosevic, Matosevic will get the LL spot. Besides, Tomic winning a match that isn't vital is a good sign.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Tomic even need to win this match? There's a LL spot available with Kei pulling out.
If Matosevic wins, then he would need another W/O. Plus, we all know Tomic never tanks :cool:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully he takes the Q spot of either Karlovic or Robredo. Looks like to first very winnable rounds. And I said Karlovic cause Tomic eats bots for breakfast.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
not a good scoreline, but anyway qualified like a boss =DD

go bernie

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
just exchanged a few watshapp with him and he told me conditions were very hot and he struggled to find his rythm in 1st set. he's now heading to dinner, got a cute pic of him in the changing room with Groth icebathing.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
just exchanged a few watshapp with him and he told me conditions were very hot and he struggled to find his rythm in 1st set. he's now heading to dinner, got a cute pic of him in the changing room with Groth icebathing.
Why would be Groth in Toronto, he is not playing singles not doubles

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Why would be Groth in Toronto, he is not playing singles not doubles
I had been planning to respond to the earlier post saying Too Much Information. But then I realised it wasn't actually Sombrerero who posted it....:devil:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Groth isnt even playing toronto lol why is he there
Groth is travelling to the Bahamas for a 5 day break.. I don't know where the hell you got that photo from.

Besides... Tomic played his match at the same time as Groth played doubles in Washington.

I'm no geography expert but he would've needed a jet to get to Toronto to meet up with Bernie.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts