Come on Karen!!!

·
Registered
14,504 Posts
Servebotting is not tennis, that's why Isner lost today. :lol:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,623 Posts
Well done to the umpire for ruining the match at what could have been its climax.
How? Isner got routed in the second tiebreak.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Isner is mentally tired of playing 3 weeks in a row and is far from spring chicken.
Khatchanov playing solid tennis throughout tournament. Top 10 win. :smoke:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,623 Posts
Isner is mentally tired of playing 3 weeks in a row and is far from spring chicken.
Khatchanov playing solid tennis throughout tournament. Top 10 win. :smoke:
I think he likes playing these guys. He beat Isner at RG, and Berdych twice. Like so many Russians though, he is known for making things much more complicated than they need to be. Thankfully he didn't do that here.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I think he likes playing these guys. He beat Isner at RG, and Berdych twice. Like so many Russians though, he is known for making things much more complicated than they need to be. Thankfully he didn't do that here.
Karen should have won against Zverev who is still headcase at Slams

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Nice result!
Karen saved a SP in the 1st set
Isner got a point penalty in the second set TB

Great chance to make the SF now!
Come on Karen!!!
Isner has been getting away with murder for years, taking ages to serve after very short points..

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
Let's go Karen :) I wonder how many times Isner has been defeated in two TBs?
Less times than you'd think. According to TennisAbstract this was only the 7th time in tour level matches.

For comparison he's got 13 two-TB wins. As well as one slam match won in three TBs. Was expecting bigger numbers there too.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Less times than you'd think. According to TennisAbstract this was only the 7th time in tour level matches.

For comparison he's got 13 two-TB wins. As well as one slam match won in three TBs. Was expecting bigger numbers there too.
I didn't think he got defeated in TBs all that often, but like you I would have thought his TBs wins would have been higher.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts