(8)Llodra/Mahut
v Bye
Rojer/Tecau v Lopez/Melzer
Lindstest/Matkowski v Ferrer/Garcia-Lopez
Bye v (2)Peya/Soares

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Does anyone know what's going on with Mirnyi? He and Youzhny were on the entry list for this event, but now Mikhail is playing with Gulbis and Max isn't in the draw. Max also hasn't played any of the US warm up tournaments.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

·
28,471 Posts
If Pospisil and Sock win here, then they should continue to seriously play doubles together, this is certainly a tough draw.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Well, the next match will be the real test for Novak and Stanislas. Would be cool if the won the doubles and then played the singles final, if they're not in the same half of the draw. Didn't check.

·
Premium Member
21,077 Posts
Well, the next match will be the real test for Novak and Stanislas. Would be cool if the won the doubles and then played the singles final, if they're not in the same half of the draw. Didn't check.
They are not, but if they go far probably they will withdraw from doubles, same like Beijing, this is probably just a warm-up

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Pospisil/Sock withdrew from their doubles match today. Hopefully, it isn't anything serious.

I was also able to figure out why Mirnyi hasn't played in recent weeks. His wife gave birth to their fourth child yesterday. He probably didn't want to leave her so close to the due date.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I was also able to figure out why Mirnyi hasn't played in recent weeks. His wife gave birth to their fourth child yesterday. He probably didn't want to leave her so close to the due date.
That`s better that what I supposed, but still this lack of practise is worrying.

:sad:

I think this will be Mirnyi`s last year on tour :( :bigcry:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Djokovic/Wawrinka out:sad:

But Tsonga/Gasquet won. :inlove: And they dont have to play Bryans

·
21,308 Posts
Paes/Steps vs Gasquet/Tsonga: Both teams served for the first set. First the Frenchies, then P/S who had 2SPs on serve. I thought their Wimbledon run would them back on track. They are set to take a huge fall in the rankings at USO. They were in almost exactly the same position going into last USO though(defending finalists), but they managed to win it.

·
21,308 Posts
SF:

Dodig/Melo vs. Cilic/Gonzalez (got QF bye)
Peya/Soares vs. N/Z (who beat Benny/ERV 14-12 in superTB)

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Will the final be streamed?

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Congrats to Alex and Bruno :yeah:
They really love playing in Canada :lol:

Bruno's wife will get a child :awww:

Nice speeches by Alex, Bruno, Ivan and Marcelo :worship:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts