Mens Tennis Forums banner

How long will it take him to get banned again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
21,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
who?

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
:woohoo:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Maybe the break did him good...he was in a slump before getting banned

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
I gave TSD advises on how to not get banned until the ACC. He took note.
with Nadal out he should have a quiet period to get settled in

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Did you get laid more during your ban than usual?

·
Registered
21,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
He returned in the same day Nadal got injured :unsure:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Welcome back :D

And about a topspindoctor early ban, from what I saw in his posts, he shouldn't get banned. If TSD is banned today or tomorrow that would show corruption in this website and from my personal point of view I would be truly disappointed. He has been posting in the same way that other people has been posting all over the year without being severely punished. Some of them even mentioned "magic doctors" and complained about Nadal injuries without proofs, and the fact that nobody does nothing against it (so they are passively allowing that kind of behaviours) legitimates other users to put in doubt some players that never get injured magically (which is the most "dangerous" thing I have read from topspindoctor today, and he mentioned it only once). In addition, talking about some truly disgusting posts, I have read things that I never read from topspindoctor in MTF that weren't punished. There were two idiots that told absolute shit, the first one said that Nadal was a cancer for tennis and the second one that Nadal gamestyle was difficult to emerge again because antidoping was more strict these days. They both didn't get banned despite the fact that I noticed it to mods by the reporting system that the forum has (so a distraction isn't an excuse here). The only thing that I saw is that somebody deleted both posts but nothing more happened (so they got only a yellow card or something like that but nothing more, or even no warnings, who knows). The second expression is 100% recognized as a reason for ban (and nothing happened), not sure what the mods should do about the first expression but identifying a tennis player with cancer is something that goes too far and any forum should have anybody telling that kind of shit, specially when cancer has killed a lot of innocent people, breaking their future expectations and breaking the heart and life of millions of families all over the world. If it was for me that clown should have been kicked from this site forever. So, after all this long text, you should understand that if topspindoctor gets an early ban that should show a terrible bias. But I have faith in the work of the moderators and I am sure that discussing when topspindoctor will get banned is useless since that won't happen. I think that some of the new moderators are great people, I have a good forum relationship with some of them, but there have been some moderators (some of them are out of the moderation these days) that sadly prone to ban the trolls against Federer/Djokovic more than the trolls against Nadal.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.