Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The likes of Djokovic, Nadal, Murray, Federer, Dimitrov, and Wawrinka are the main favorites.

But who do you want to see play in this tournament when it comes to the top 10 or top tier players?

I'd like to see the combination of any of the following:

Dimitrov-Federer (Dimitrov has had a taste of Nadal and Djokovic, even defeated Murray, let's see him up against another one-handed backhand player.

Djokovic-Wawrinka- This is begging a rematch. The last three matches between them have gone five sets.

Dimitrov-Wawrinka- Interesting match. Could go either way.

Wawrinka-Nadal- Deserves a rematch to see how well this new Wawrinka can cope with Nadal.

Nadal-Djokovic final- Confidence maker or breaker for both men.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope Tsonga shows up. He can make it at least more competitive. Then you still have the likes of Berdych, Cilic, and maybe a motivated Ferrer can make the runs at least more challenging.

I hope it can top Wimbledon but it is difficult to say. The good news however is most ATP players are more comfortable on these faster hard courts than clay and grass. Hopefully there will be some awesome quality memorable matches here as well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Stan-Nole, Nole-Fed, Nadal-Fed, Zemlja-Dimug, Karlovic-Dimug, Sousa-Dimug, last 3 I will not be watching, just for the sake of trolling after them on mtf

1 - 19 of 19 Posts