Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Good question, and there was a report somewhere (Yahoo?) that Fed is asking for a Tuesday start because of stomach ailment.

Right then, who has a good memory for this piece of info. I'm too lazy to go look through the MTF archives.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Good question, and there was a report somewhere (Yahoo?) that Fed is asking for a Tuesday start because of stomach ailment.

Right then, who has a good memory for this piece of info. I'm too lazy to go look through the MTF archives.
Top half last year, bottom half 2006, top half 2005, and I think 2004 was top half.

:shrug:

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Nalbandian who is in top half of draw has also asked to play late for recovery.Now I think because of Federer and Nalbandian they start top half on tuesday.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
I'm pretty sure it will be top half on Tuesday. Ferrero's also in the top half, and he's still in Auckland, so for all players involved Tuesday woule be the best. But saying that, Tuesday is going to be 37 degrees, so mabye the players would want to rethink their request.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
I'm pretty sure it will be top half on Tuesday. Ferrero's also in the top half, and he's still in Auckland, so for all players involved Tuesday woule be the best. But saying that, Tuesday is going to be 37 degrees, so mabye the players would want to rethink their request.
Not to mention that Tursunov and Guccione are also in top half.
Hewitt is in top half too,he is in the prospect of playing on saturday.So i'm pretty sure bottom half will start first.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Federer is also in the draw's top half, and the top seed's quest for a 13th grand slam singles title starts against Argentina's 106th-ranked Diego Hartfield in their first career meeting.

2006 Roland Garros Clay R128 (W)Federer vs Hartfield 7-5 7-6(2) 6-2

Great journalism once again. Is it too hard to look up the ATP site before stating something?! Takes only 1 min...:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts