Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm sure MTF could find better rallies then these ones , but at least ATP is trying to keep people entertained...

I also notice a semi Murray bias on some good defensive points... but not sure they are top 50 of 2010 decade.

Also I notice an omission of some top guys, including Tsonga, Del Potro , Berdych and quite a few others.

Reactions: The Federest

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Quite boring top tbh.Imo,to do it perfetcly u need 3-4 tennis addict who will do own top of 50 and then combine them.
But it seems like they have 1 man to do these "tops",cause they r always almost the same...I remember SO many other great rallies/points and yet they're not here :/

·
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite boring top tbh.Imo,to do it perfetcly u need 3-4 tennis addict who will do own top of 50 and then combine them.
But it seems like they have 1 man to do these "tops",cause they r always almost the same...I remember SO many other great rallies/points and yet they're isn't here :/
I think they just reuse the same clips over and over again.

Also shows that ATP doesn't seem to pay attention to some matches and tournaments. For example matches outside of Center court..

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
You have to laugh at all of these corporations and even smalltime YouTubers who are churning out old clips and things for ad revenue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts