Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
As a wonderful human being he is, No1e is letting his BIG 3 friends to snatch ATP 500 titles and to earn much needed points :yeah:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,611 Posts
Gee a couple playing four straight! Khachanov, Tsitsipas, Schwartzman and Verdasco.

They may be burnt out for March

·
Registered
14,075 Posts
Bye everyone :crying:

As for the thread, Tsitsi, Khach and Diego pulling an all-nighter ay!

Audacious

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,611 Posts
I'm not surprised Diego decided to include Córdoba in his schedule to support the new tournament.
I will miss Quito. That was a very unique tournament with the altitude. Rare occasion for Argentina to have multiple events back to back.

More surprised KK and Tsitsipas want to play four straight weeks of indoors/outdoor hard (Dubai).

There's also Davis cup qualifications 1-2 Feb

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
I was wondering if Novak would play Dubai/Acapulco. I would almost prefer that he does not, but I guess he knows what's best for his own game.
He has so few points to defend between now and Wimbledon that he really doesn’t need a busy schedule during that time. If he plays well at Miami/IW and on clay to include going beyond the RG QF than he will already extend his lead pretty significantly.

·
Super Moderator
7,340 Posts
I will miss Quito. That was a very unique tournament with the altitude. Rare occasion for Argentina to have multiple events back to back.

More surprised KK and Tsitsipas want to play four straight weeks of indoors/outdoor hard (Dubai).

There's also Davis cup qualifications 1-2 Feb
Yeah, as much as I'm very happy for argentine tennis (two 250's is a huge deal) I imagine it must've been quite a big loss for ecuadorian sports.

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
I don't buy that Raonic is going to play Rotterdam-Delray-Dubai back to back (if he's even physically capable of it) He'll drop out of one of Delray or Dubai.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
nice chart
short but sweet giving good info
Yeah, hopefully OP will make similar one for coming months! And make it a sticky

Gee a couple playing four straight! Khachanov, Tsitsipas, Schwartzman and Verdasco.

They may be burnt out for March
Thiem 2.0 :p

Thiem only playing 2 out of 4 tournaments? Not sure how valid this chart is...
Thiem 3.0 :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts