Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who are they going to show at 11:30pm on Comcast sports network coverage? anyone know? thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
FSN Southwest was supposed to show Safina/Zvonereva at 6:00 but it never came on.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
who are they going to show at 11:30pm on Comcast sports network coverage? anyone know? thanks.
Coverage is different from region to region so I don't think anyone is going to be able to help you with that question. If you did not have coverage earlier today, you will probably be watching tape delayed coverage of the matches that occurred during the afternoon broadcast, maybe the evening broadcast. The time slot might help you. If it's just two hours, I bet you'll get the evening match.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Oh my god this is the worse. I really couldn't believe it. So I finally get home in time to watch tennis on tv since they normally play it during the day and I'm at school really late. I get home at 9:30, eat, and get ready to watch the match at 10:00. Then I see the baseball game hasn't ended (a game that had a lopsided score of 13-0)...ok, no big deal, I miss a bit of the match. The match ends at 10:10. I think good, now I can watch the rest of the match. BUT THEN THEY SHOW THE POSTGAME SHOW. I think, what hte hell, they delay putting on a sports event that has already started and they've missed the beginning of for a POSTGAME SHOW. I wait not so patiently for it to end, it finally does at 10:30, and I'm happy that I can see the end of the second set or so. A tennis ball comes on TV, I get excited, then they show the stadium and it's daytime. I'm confused, I think maybe they're showing the blake/nadal match taht I missed, still good. Then they show the court, and they're showing a tape delayed women's match! WHILE THERE IS A MATCH GOING ON LIVE THAT VERY MINUTE! I wanted to throw something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts