Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
April 1st was one week ago. Morgado missed it by seven days.

·
Registered
20,668 Posts
GOAT coach if he gets him over obvious mental barriers?

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,564 Posts
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I love this

Reactions: Snowwy and hammett

·
Registered
7,446 Posts
Wow!! That is big news, and a surprise. It means Toni will be coaching opponents of his nephew, among many other things.
Not that Toni knows anything about Nadal's vulnerabilities that the whole tour doesn't, at this point, I would have to assume.

But I am thrilled for Felix, he needs a change, Toni has to be one of the best coaches one could have.
Except ....Felix's biggest problem is nerves, and not sure Toni was much good with that particular issue.
Still, I think this will give Felix a boost.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Does Toni Nadal have any credit for Rafa’s success, or it was mostly Rafa’s talent and hard work? I fear it is the latter.

Toni Nadal only must have benefited Rafa by continuously scolding him and making him work hard, and Rafa listened since he was his newphew.

If Toni scolds FAA, he will end their coaching relationship. 😂😂

·
Registered
11,969 Posts
Next Felix - Rafa match would be interesting

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
577 Posts
When FAA plays Rafa, who will Toni support?

Reactions: The Federest

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
WTF. FAA completely consumed by the dark side.

Please don't become a topspin bot. We all suffered enough.
Must be Tio Toni's inner thirst that he kept low for all these year's when working for his nephew that he actually loves the aggressive tennis, always had admiration for Federer and choosed to get the experience with FAA now. Obviously far from being close to the same but still a guilty pleasure experiment for Toni. At his age now it is more about doing the things you love but could not do after all these years because of making your living and family commitments. Now he can feel free.

Mission: Sending Djoker into desperation ?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hope for a FAA - Nadal clash as much as possible during this coaching commitment. Want to see Toni against Rafael.
Easy money.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,564 Posts
Does Toni Nadal have any credit for Rafa’s success, or it was mostly Rafa’s talent and hard work? I fear it is the latter.

Toni Nadal only must have benefited Rafa by continuously scolding him and making him work hard, and Rafa listened since he was his newphew.

If Toni scolds FAA, he will end their coaching relationship. 😂😂
Felix needsa winning mentality...not technical adjustments...this suits both parties....both will gain

1 - 20 of 142 Posts