Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
It's the same mentality that Federer has always had towards Nadal and Djokovic: Let's hope that they will lose before I meet them, otherwise I have no chance and they'll kick my ass.

So nothing new really.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
"For us"

:lol:

It just doesn't sound right.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
It's the same mentality that Federer has always had towards Nadal and Djokovic: Let's hope that they will lose before I meet them, otherwise I have no chance and they'll kick my ass.

So nothing new really.
When did Federer ever say anything or give impressions he wants rivals to lose? give me examples

Toni Nadal has always been nasty like this, he mocked Federer's injury after Indian Wells last year, in 2012 he 'joked' that he hoped it would be Federer and Djokovic's turn to be injured next year, then these comments on Nole

and why is Toni Nadal always talking? He's not a player, but every week he's puting out his propaganda comments to his buddies in the Spanish media - doomsday comments on Rafa's fitness (2009 his career might be over) or these almost celebrations when a Nadal rival loses.

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
But if Djokovic reaches USO finals then I guess it's better for Nadal that Djokovic played tough Cinci QF,SF and F than loosing in 3R, being as fresh as possible for New York's 5-setters.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Never see Fed, Djoko or Murray coaches opening their mouths so much do you, praying for the rivals to lose

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Nid. They are not even hiding their disgusting and cheating ways anymore. :facepalm: Disgusting

·
Registered
347 Posts
When did Federer ever say anything or give impressions he wants rivals to lose? give me examples

Toni Nadal has always been nasty like this, he mocked Federer's injury after Indian Wells last year, in 2012 he 'joked' that he hoped it would be Federer and Djokovic's turn to be injured next year, then these comments on Nole

and why is Toni Nadal always talking? He's not a player, but every week he's puting out his propaganda comments to his buddies in the Spanish media - doomsday comments on Rafa's fitness (2009 his career might be over) or these almost celebrations when a Nadal rival loses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S93YvQiCpE

He doesn't look happy that he will be facing Roddick rather than Djoko, does he? Also cbf to think of or look for other examples, but it doesn't matter as it's the most obvious thing anyway.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Guy wishes injuries for Top rivals, just piece of his attitude. Not to say he's goon but he's ruining Tennis with his nephew

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S93YvQiCpE

He doesn't look happy that he will be facing Roddick rather than Djoko, does he? Also cbf to think of or look for other examples, but it doesn't matter as it's the most obvious thing anyway.
There's a difference between being happy you're facing an easier opponent (your example), and being happy your rival loses in tournaments you aren't even playing (Honestly's example).

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Tio Toni is the biggest hater in the World.

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
What toni said ( if he said it). Its what Fedtarts and Noletards and haters think of RAFA every single day.

You criticizes Rafa for beeing fake humble, but when uncle toni says what he thinks its discusting.

Personaly i dont wish players to get hurt. Because karma is a bitch. Robin much????

·
Banned
17,155 Posts
Hatas mouthfoaming for nothing as usual.

If Toni or Rafa say smth diplomatic or nice about rivals: they're hypocrites, they're spinning, they're playing mindgames, they're cheating, they're disgusting.

If Toni or Rafa say the obvious anyone feels about rivals: they're nasty, they're spinning, they're playing mindgames, they're cheating, they're disgusting.

STFU trolls, you disgust mankind.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
LOL so that explained why Djoker's draw was so difficult.:lol:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts