1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Normally they put Nadal in SL for one match, R2 would have been the best choice and I’m not sure if he leaves Chatrier now.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I was expecting this to be the case. I saw Herbert Zverev & I thought 'Oh dear'; the French love to put their random players on the show court. It shouldn't rain too much tomorrow though so it should get done.

I think it'll be the only match he plays on Lenglen though.

Reactions: Meles

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
watch Nole being scheduled last on Leglen tmrw

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Let's face it, Nadal's earned enough credits to play every single match at only Philippe Chartrier for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
They did not name one of the courts as Rafa Nadal Arena yet. I'm sad and disappointed.

Half a dozen were not enough. Ten were not enough. Even a dozen were not enough?

Will Rafa get that privilege the whole two weeks ????
Btw, they put Thiem on his side of the draw, and Thiem will be there on his side of the draw for almost two weeks, until they both face-off, despite all the rumors, chaos, blah blah blah that went on here, before the draw. What privilege, man?

Reactions: Roxitova

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Well, Thiem's next two matches could be against Ruud and Wawrinka, it would then be difficult to find arguments not to let him play on PC. Zverev-PHH was always obvious to be on the main court.

·
Banned
5,793 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You mean thirteen with that move ^^

Thiem draw from Hell was not enough, they want to destroy him before SF.

·
Premium Member
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tsitsipas day is a nightmare what he needs now is a big phat choke from Jaume.

·
King Of Tennis
3,448 Posts
How is Thiem entitled to anything at this event? Never won RG or a clay masters. Biggest title he's ever vultured on the surface are two 500s. That's it.

·
justice for all
16,771 Posts
I can't say I like it but at least the weather forecast for tomorrow is OK - low probability of rains/ delays.
Maybe they'll schedule Rafa outdoors for R3 and who knows what the whether will be like...

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
Anything less than renaming central court as Rafael Nadal The GOAT Court won't be adequate.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts