Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, nice first round win for him!

He defeated Julien Benneteau 3-6, 6-0, 6-2.
Maybe more to come? Let's hope so.

BTW...new hair cut! He looks amazing!

·
Advantage Haas!
941 Posts
The last time he cut his hairs was before the AO 2006 where he had a big fight against World No.1 Roger Federer in Round 16. Maybe this form came back because he cut his hairs :) Looking forward to watching Tommy live against Roddick today...First time since the ATP MS at Paris 2007.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
El tenisita, is there anyway you can record that match and upload it? :wavey: :awww:

·
Advantage Haas!
941 Posts
Sorry, don't have the chance to...I'll watch it live on ATP Masters Series TV on PC, so i actually don't have a programme to record it...

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
That's ok, and I hope (O actually sure..) You enjoyed atleast...
6:4 6:4 :D :D
Finally a good win for him in 2008 :D :bounce:

How was the match?

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
I'll upload it if nobody else does.
Good match from Tommy, but pretty poor stats from Roddick.

·
Advantage Haas!
941 Posts
Tommy I love you!!! :D:D

It was a quite good match from Tommy, he played unbreakable and very impressive baseline tennis with some awesome shots, especially when he broke Roddick's serve in the second set he played unbelievable balls in order to pass Roddick 3 times at the net (What is the right term for the German "Passierball" by the way??). I guess we can say: HAAS is BACK!! Roddick was sometimes very near to complete frustration. That's the way I like Tommy's opponents...:devil: ;)
Now against Verdasco or Hanescu. Well, he should be able to pass into Round 16. But you know...it's Haas and Haas is good for surprisings. But I'll hope the best :). He has a quite low draw to advance to the Quarterfinals to set up a mouth-watering clash against World No.1 Roger Federer. That would be some tennis... :)

Well, so far, he must win R32 at first :). I'm looking forward to watching Tommy again :)

Good night to everyone from Germany ;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Oh baby :worship: Great stuff!!! :yeah: Didn't get a chance to see the match, if anyone can help that would be grand! ;)

·
♥ bokehlicious ♥
11,790 Posts
Hi all!!! :bigwave:

:eek::eek::eek: It's really bad, I didnt know Tommy is healthy again!!!
So that's a good thing! :aparty: Saw a bit of the match against andy here on tv in holland and i ran to the pc immediately to go on the forum again!! :D

What a great win, he looks amazing!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Amazing win Tommy. :worship: I guess the slump is over? :p
Ah, but we all thought that about Andy after he won Dubai and look what happened! :lol:

Thankyou very much for the video link :D

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Tommy I love you!!! :D:D

It was a quite good match from Tommy, he played unbreakable and very impressive baseline tennis with some awesome shots, especially when he broke Roddick's serve in the second set he played unbelievable balls in order to pass Roddick 3 times at the net (What is the right term for the German "Passierball" by the way??). I guess we can say: HAAS is BACK!! Roddick was sometimes very near to complete frustration. That's the way I like Tommy's opponents...:devil: ;)
Now against Verdasco or Hanescu. Well, he should be able to pass into Round 16. But you know...it's Haas and Haas is good for surprisings. But I'll hope the best :). He has a quite low draw to advance to the Quarterfinals to set up a mouth-watering clash against World No.1 Roger Federer. That would be some tennis... :)

Well, so far, he must win R32 at first :). I'm looking forward to watching Tommy again :)

Good night to everyone from Germany ;)
Thanks for the report :D
And I hope Tommy's oppenents will continue to be frustrated :devil: ;)

Okay, I posted the download links in the video thread.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6732869&postcount=50
Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
verdasco is next today. i hope tommy wins, i can´t get enough of pictures with his new hair...

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Best of luck Tommy surely he will beat Verdasco

By the way ladies you prefer his new hair or older/longer hair?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts