Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hat-tip to Lily for the heads up :)

Even though it barely gets a mention, Werthless confirms that Tommy Haas is going to be able to wear his sleeveless t-shirt next year:

You'll be relieved to know that the tennis fashion police will allow Tommy Haas to wear that risque sleeveless Nike shirt next year. ...

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Well, I guess it's fair!:p

·
Registered
444 Posts
Oh gooody, hope everybody else follow this fashion statement.

Adidas alert, Adidas alert! Would looooooooove to see Marat play in a sleeveless shirt :drool: :drool: :D :D

:bounce:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I think that is really good. If girls can wear pretty much what they want, why can't guys? It's not inappropriate to wear a sleevless shirt. I thought it was pathetic he was told to change as the US Open. And yes, let's all hope that Adidas does catch on, I don't think my poor heart would be able to take it if Marat was to start wearing a top like that!
:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Playing naked.

I could handle that. But there are a few guys on the tour that I SO DONT want to want to see with their clothes off. There could be a rule or someone, anyone who has more hair than a snail trail must be clothed. Or else, wear a couple of paper bags on their heads?!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
SafinsBumMasseuse said:
Playing naked.

I could handle that. But there are a few guys on the tour that I SO DONT want to want to see with their clothes off. There could be a rule or someone, anyone who has more hair than a snail trail must be clothed. Or else, wear a couple of paper bags on their heads?!
I have to agree with that. Yes, there are some great looking guys on the tour, but unfortunately, there are even more ugly guys

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
hahahaha so true!!! We are lucky if we get matches at 3am too!!! Did I ever mention Janurary is my most favourite month of the year?!!! Haha

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Congrats Toomyy!!!!!

:drool: :lick: :drool: :lick:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yezzz .. I really liked it on the USopen :)

njummy :lick:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Pleased to hear that Tommy has won his battle & will be able to play in that sleeveless shirt. Not because it's Tommy but because when it's really hot don't see why they have to play in those sleeves right down to their elbows (as is fashionable) & the players are continuously trying to push them up.

As for playing naked. Like others, there are plenty of players I'd love to see playing shirtless, but as mentioned on another subject on this board, reckon they do need a jock otherwise it would be rather uncomfortable.
As for the girls, Hantuchova & Henin might be able to get away with it. as they barelly need any support, but Serena & Dokic for instance just might have problems!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Good for Tommy! There's certainly no reason he shouldn't play sleeveless.

As for playing naked, well...I agree with dbc, the guys would need to wear jocks. Could you imagine a 120 mph serve hitting someone right in the crotch? :eek: *shudder*

1 - 20 of 26 Posts