Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is the injury comeback GOAT. Been injured dozens of times, but he seems to know when to comeback, and always comes back at a decent level.
Today, the 37 year old looked like he never went away from the tour :worship:
Hope this happens and he can teach Del Mugro a lesson or two :mad:

(This is the anti-jinx parrot. He protects players from MTF jinx, so Haas doesn't injure himself in the next days or plays like a clown)

·
Registered
975 Posts
you have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

:yeah: :clap2:

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Aside from Nadal, Fossil is the only other player that comes back from serious injury in better form than before.

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
Hass is a man of many talents, but I'm not sure if healing chronically injured wrists is one of them.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Hass is a man of many talents, but I'm not sure if healing chronically injured wrists is one of them.
Don't you think that part of what made Delpo nightmare is having such dumb, yes-man team that keep going back to same physician as if he is only one left in the world, not to mention Delpo personal obduracy with regard to healing process..Look like a bunch of fools who potentially hastened the of end his career with the amateurism handling of all this affair..

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
Don't you think that part of what made Delpo nightmare is having such dumb, yes-man team that keep going back to same physician as if he is only one left in the world, not to mention Delpo personal obduracy with regard to healing process..Look like a bunch of fools who potentially hastened the of end his career with the amateurism handling of all this affair..
Absolutely, but I'm afraid that the damage has been done already and can't be reversed, unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Aside from Nadal, Fossil is the only other player that comes back serious injury in better form than before,
Haas should injury himself before the next match then.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
I'm sure you realize all these youngsters will retire before Haas?

/thread

1 - 12 of 12 Posts