Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
it's a good thing Leng has learned that he was actually a Fedfan all along, this news might have saddened him..

OT tough luck for Tommy once more.. I would tell him to quit and enjoy his life, but he'll just come back and start winning again, so hope for a good recovery Tommy!

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
I didn't read the article but get well soon Tommy!

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
He talks with confidence about a comeback in 2015. I am sure he will try to come back. Get well soon TOMMY!
is he? All I read was that he did not want end his career like this. He wants to end it at a GS. He didn't sound to optimistic to me, and rightly so. He won't be able to even practice for 6 months. He'll be 37 when he can start hitting again. This will be incredibly hard.

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
I think he won't play qualies or challengers. But he'll probably use his PR for some good bye tournaments or something like this. Halle, Stuttgart or Hamburg.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
I think he won't play qualies or challengers. But he'll probably use his PR for some good bye tournaments or something like this.
That's exactly what the article says, make use of the protected ranking and hoping for some WCs.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
:sad: Well, he speaks of trying to comeback one more time. Now we just have to wait. 8 to 10 months, so by the next clay court season we'll have news of him.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I think he won't play qualies or challengers. But he'll probably use his PR for some good bye tournaments or something like this. Halle, Stuttgart or Hamburg.
It's hard to see him coming back from this but if he does, he's guaranteed a lot of WCs. Get well soon Tommy

1 - 20 of 70 Posts