Discussion Starter #1
DC: Tommy Haas d. Tomas Zib 6-7, 7-5, 6-2, 6-0

Germany defends Czech Republic 3-2 :clap2:

back in world group :woohoo: :D

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Tommy you big unbelievable CHAMP!!!!!!!

I did not promise you to much when I sayed Haas is slapping Zib to give Germany win after Kiefer choked against little Berdych boy.

And what slapping he gave to Zib under the big pressure he was. 6-0 in the last set!

AUF GEHT'S DEUTSCHLAND!! :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Re: Tommy Haas def. Tomas Zib 67(3) 75 62 60 to lift GERMANY back into World Group!!!!!!!

Now the Czech fans can go home and cheer 10 seconds long for their own first service errors. :ras: :ras:

:haha:

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Re: Tommy Haas def. Tomas Zib 67(3) 75 62 60 to lift GERMANY back into World Group!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm so happy for them! :D :D :D :clap2:

Finally they got some luck again and they are back into the World Group!!!

Thanks Tommy, Kiwi, Alex and the whole team around them! :yeah:

·
Registered
766 Posts

Yep:)

Congratz,was a great fight after 6-7 1-4 from Tommy - now germany is back where they belong to!

·
Banned
5,053 Posts

I am happy for Germany, but in a selfish way as GB had been relegated again a part of me wanted them to come down with us, but congrats anyway :banana:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts

:woohoo: for my German guys!!!!

:worship: to Tommy for winning so emphatically. I saw Kiwi's match against Berdych and at times he was truly awful (well, typical Kiwi really :rolleyes: ), I thought the surface was really crap too.

Anyway, here's to kicking butt in the top flight in '06! :yippee:

·
Registered
26,225 Posts

Wow, what a tie! Tommy (like Juan Carlos) made up for his Friday choke from 2 sets up by winning today at 2-2. :D

When is the World Group draw made for 2006? I'm so eager.

·
Registered
18,862 Posts

Tommy:woohoo: Great result:yeah:!

·
Registered
26,100 Posts

The first time ever for the Czech to go down. :eek:

·
Registered
10,759 Posts

Congrats. :)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

JMG said:
The first time ever for the Czech to go down. :eek:
then it was time for them finally! ;)

·
Registered
17,662 Posts

Jogy said:
Tommy you big unbelievable CHAMP!!!!!!!

I did not promise you to much when I sayed Haas is slapping Zib to give Germany win after Kiefer choked against little Berdych boy.

And what slapping he gave to Zib under the big pressure he was. 6-0 in the last set!

AUF GEHT'S DEUTSCHLAND!! :banana: :banana:
:yeah: Awesome turnaround Tommy!

But Tomas is not a little boy. I felt like a smurf standing behind him. He's the size of an ogre.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

Thank Neely!
Very great pictures of Tommy!

Raise that flag for this guy :yippee:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

First picture was my favorite and I made my avatar from it! :angel:

Reactions: Neely

·
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.
10,986 Posts

:banana:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts