Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go tommy! you won it last year, ending Hewitt's 15 match win-streak in the semis before thrashing Mad Max in the finals, and you could do it again in 2002. go tommy!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bounce:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
well,I can say he is gorgeous! :hearts: :drool: Good luck :)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol @ Niminator! :D

tommy :bounce:

tough draw tho. he could face Argentine Guillermo Canas early on (he lost to Canas in Toronto) and then either Roger Federer or Albert Costa in the Quarters.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Oooo he could play Rogi?Hmmm...........what do you mean either Roger or Costa?You mean you dont think that Albert will get thrashed? ;)

But good luck anyway

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i just said Albert Costa b/c he's the #6 seed and is SUPPOSED to play Tommy in the quarters. but we all know he sucks on indoor hard and Roger will crush him. :D

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
;) thats right Leo

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
oooooo poor Tommy cant defend his title because he had to retire. :sad::sad: :sad: I think Ill cry

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll cry too. :sad: he won the first set over Santoro in a tiebreak but retired at 1-4 in the 2nd. anyone know why?

:sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Leo7 said:
i'll cry too. :sad: he won the first set over Santoro in a tiebreak but retired at 1-4 in the 2nd. anyone know why?

:sad: :sad: :sad:
He had a blister on his right hand :sad: :sad:

and why isn't there a avater of Tommy to choose? :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i agree that there should be a tommy avatar. of course i would still keep my juanqui one. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts