Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st Rn: vs Jonathan Dasnieres De Veigy
Match on court 17, which has live coverage

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Anyone actually watch the match? Falla in the second round is a pretty good draw.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anyone actually watch the match? Falla in the second round is a pretty good draw.
I saw the 2nd set. He was playing REALLY well. Very good to see, especially since I saw him play live in LA this year and he played like he didn't give a crap.

·
♥ bokehlicious ♥
11,790 Posts
I saw the 2nd set. He was playing REALLY well. Very good to see, especially since I saw him play live in LA this year and he played like he didn't give a crap.
3rd set was crAAAp though. serve about 50 i think. 4th i saw up till 4-1 and was confident he would take it so went to bed ;)

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I watched it as well, looked pretty good and confident.
Falla definitely shouldn't be a problem if he repeats performance like yesterday. Anyway I remember last time he played Falla, beating him with no trouble at all.
Well, who knows? Maybe we'll get to see Tommy's good run this year at USO. Just to stay healthy of course :p

Reactions: <Eve>

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
break back in 3rd set, 5-4 Tommy..
Btw pls don't tell me its Tommy who's coughing throughout the match...

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GSM Tommy 7-6 6-1 7-5

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Tommy wins. Absolute great Performance. So awesome to see him winning and play great tennis again :) :worship:

Now revenge against Monaco,

·
Registered
261 Posts
It just makes me happy to see him on court again, feeling well, playing well - and winning matches. :) In his "third career" I don't expect anything from him, everything is a bonus now. 3rd round in a Grand Slam is definitely a great success. And his game is as beautiful as it always has been.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
the fact that he is the last german man standing speaks to just how valuable a player he is to the country in this sport

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
the fact that he is the last german man standing speaks to just how valuable a player he is to the country in this sport
Flo Mayer is also still in the tournament :wavey:

But yes, great win for Tommy, never expected it to be that 'easy'!

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Flo Mayer is also still in the tournament :wavey:

But yes, great win for Tommy, never expected it to be that 'easy'!
sorry, forgot about him. But its still clear how valuable as a player for germany tommy is being one of only 2 german men left

1 - 20 of 31 Posts