Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently Andrea Petkovic says she contacted Tomic and he told her he was fine and didn’t have Coronavirus symptoms and had no idea why he even said he did.

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Apparently Andrea Petkovic says she contacted Tomic and he told her he was fine and didn’t have Coronavirus symptoms and had no idea why he even said he did.
.. Either John Tomic belted the bejesus out of those brain cells in his cranium during his childhood years or maybe not enough.

... The kid is a mess through & through.

·
Registered
12,591 Posts
"He often talks without thinking, the last time it was about the coronavirus. I wrote to him a few days ago and he admitted that it was all a lie and that he even doesn't know why he did it," Petkovic reportedly told GoTennis, as revealed on We Love Tennis France.
Who and who?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I found the welovetennis article, but I have no idea what "GoTennis" is.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
OK, this is the source:

Andrea Petkovich: Tomich lied: he does not have a coronavirus

German tennis player Andrei Petkovich commented on the words of Australian Bernard Tomic that he has all the symptoms of a coronavirus.

"He is a famous rebel. Apparently, the Serbian origin makes itself felt. He constantly says all sorts of nonsense, this time he said that he was ill with the coronavirus.

I wrote to him, he said that he lied. And he doesn’t understand why he did it. In general, everything is in order with Tomich, no symptoms, "Petkovich quotes Tilo Jung.
(Google Translate)

The site is a tabloid with sensationalist headlines. This could be totally made up.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
This is the original source (at 4.30). It's in German, though.

"We have one rebel in tennis, Benard Tomic. An Australian who has Serbian roots like myself. He often attracts attention with strange or even absurd statements. He told a big Australian newspaper that he has Corona. I wrote him a text and he told me that he didn't know why he said that, but he was fine."

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
55,170 Posts

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Tomic is the only celebrity to admit he/she faked it. Lot of fakery going on with this flu virus. How the hell can prince charles and albert get it and millions of homeless don't? I smell a rat.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
This is the original source (at 4.30). It's in German, though.
Thanks. I didn't look up Thilo Jung who is mentioned in the Gotennis article.

I think that makes it extremely credible, Petkovic would not make such a thing up.

What an immature idiot Tomic is.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Lot of fakery going on with this flu virus. How the hell can prince charles and albert get it and millions of homeless don't? I smell a rat.
Celebrities often travel around in the world and have lots of contacts with other people who travel around. They are much more likely to catch the virus early than people who stay at one place and have few social contacts.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts