Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently IMG parted ways with Bernard Tomic and made a public statement but I didn't see it anywhere yet. Anyone?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Ah schadenfreude ...

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
They may now sign a contract with the future no.1 Nick Kyrgios.
Smart Move.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
img :facepalm:

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
Can't blame them, he's stagnated and even regressed. And has a bad image.

If there was a clause for him falling out of the top 100 in his contract, sure they jumped on it

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
at first I thought you said IGM..that would have been really fucked up

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
He's not exactly a commercially viable brand...... what could he sell? :lol:

Even if he gets somewhere close to his potential, he's fundamentally a twat/douche etc and has a highly punchable face.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good move by IMG, Tomic is going no where at the moment, his attitude is disgusting. After losing at RG he told media "I don't play well on Clay anyway, so now I can prepare for WB". That didn't last long.

·
Registered
21,231 Posts
He's not exactly a commercially viable brand...... what could he sell? :lol:

Even if he gets somewhere close to his potential, he's fundamentally a twat/douche etc and has a highly punchable face.
That hasn't stopped stickman and screetch lookalike Novak Djokovic.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
That hasn't stopped stickman and screetch lookalike Novak Djokovic.
The difference is that Tomic is defined by them, whereas, to the public, Djokovic is defined by his Grand Slam titles.

img :facepalm:
Why :facepalm:? Tomic is a horror to represent - can't play for 3 months without some sort of controversy. Far too volatile for a company looking after its bottom line to manage.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
because he's dead ugly :lol: took them long enough to see it but they were probably hoping results would compensate the look :lol:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
because he's dead ugly :lol: took them long enough to see it but they were probably hoping results would compensate the look :lol:
Like happened with stick insect Djokovic and goblin-faced Federer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts