Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomas,good luck in Paris and keep fighting!!!
I really want to see you in Shanghai as a Top8 player.C'mon!!:clap2:

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
here is the place where magic started for Tomas :D that should inspire him!!!

Sharapower have fun and cheer lour :yeah:

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Does he really still have a chance to play in Shanghai :confused: :confused: :confused:
of course he does, he's just 7 points away from Tommy Haas who is 8th in the race...and 58 points away from Gonzalez who is 7th :p so plenty of shots!

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Mario seems really good on indoor,but I think Tomas will win,go! :rocker2:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Go Tomas, for a place in Shangai! :rocker2:

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Tomas
Sweet dreams Interlaken
You seem to be the only one in Europe to have followed the game ;)
no, I watched it too :p but it was late when it ended so I didn't post here to show my happiness and enthusiasm after such a great match from Tomas (I was happy but sleepy :p ) !!! It was awesome!!!! He was on fire, such perfect shots, serve was going in beautifully :inlove: Well done Tomas!!! Now let's just keep it this way, Ferrer already qualified for the Masters, he shouldn't be very motivated, no? :scared:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I do hope Ferrer concentrates on Shanghai and not Paris :rolleyes: I am however convinced Tomas can beat him if he plays as well as yesterday. As a North American, I'm looking forward to another late match ;)

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
what an order of play for today :eek: so many great matches...:ras: :ras: that they didn't schedule Tomas on the main court, I mean he is a former winner, he plays a guy from the Top Ten, he deserved center court. :(

Reactions: Eden

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Go Tomas, you can do it! :rocker2:

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
I don't like the way the match is going :sobbing: Tomas, wake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup! :( :shout:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts