Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Classy stuff from Muzzah, all the way around.

He routinely served 2-3 aces/unreturned serves each service game, and outsteadied Bogo on the return. Bogo picked it up at the beginning of the second set, and Murray almost smashed his rack after losing an especially long point. Still though, Murray held to love or 15 even during that tense period, and got more aggressive off the return towards the end of the second set. Bogo self-destructed in the last game by hitting two double faults, but seeing as every serve he got in was smacked away for a winner by Murray, it was understandable.

All in all, a needed result for Murray, who has to play doubles in an hour or two.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Re: Bangkok R2: Murray defeats Bogomolov 6-1 6-2

Murray in a hurry is always preferable.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops- this is Toykyo- seems like a replay of Bangkok though.;)

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
good that murray didn't develop a mental obstacle against bogomolov

·
Registered
258 Posts
All in vain, though, as Murray is Rafa's total pigeon nowadays. And in any case it is doubtful that Muzzah even makes it it past the late-resurgence Nalbandian.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
All in vain, though, as Murray is Rafa's total pigeon nowadays. And in any case it is doubtful that Muzzah even makes it it past the late-resurgence Nalbandian.
I suspect Murray, from now on, will strive to beat Nadal in every unimportant match they play.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Just makes you wonder how even Murray playing at 20% at IW and Miami could lose to both Young and Bogomolov.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Nalbandian?? Are you kidding? He utterly wiped the floor with Nalbandian they last time they played, last year :spit: Don't make me laugh :spit:

Bogomolov didn't know what hit him. Utter destruction :banana:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Murray is on a hot streak lately but I fear burnout.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Nalbandian?? Are you kidding? He utterly wiped the floor with Nalbandian they last time they played, last year :spit: Don't make me laugh :spit:

Bogomolov didn't know what hit him. Utter destruction :banana:
They played recently in Cincinnati. I suppose Nalby wasn't too hot at the time.

·
Registered
224 Posts
There's no 'save tennis' comments coming out even though Bogo beat Mrraqy in the Spring also during Murray's lack of confidence

1 - 12 of 12 Posts