Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Did you see Nicks interview after the match? He actually said he doesn´t want to coast at home, but rather be on the road doing big things rest of the year. He really has changed. I think he aims for the finals. Meaning a title here in Tokyo is essential, followed by deep runs in Basel and Paris.
Me on my way going from a semi-fan since 2014 to a hardcore-fan right now.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Did you see Nicks interview after the match? He actually said he doesn´t want to coast at home, but rather be on the road doing big things rest of the year. He really has changed. I think he aims for the finals. Meaning a title here in Tokyo is essential, followed by deep runs in Basel and Paris.
Lol surely you know why he doesn't want to be at home.

·
Registered
11,583 Posts
He can also still reach the ATP doubles finals with his buddy Kokkinakis. They are currently #7 in the race and the numbers 9 Cabal/Farah trail them by about 400 points.

Kyrgios/Kokkinakis are also playing doubles in Tokyo so apparently they want to reach those finals together

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
How is he in a tournament when he is mentally incapable of standing trial? I don’t get it!
isnt that what the course case is about?

The age of misinformation...

1) The alleged incident took place in December last year...he is claiming he was mentally impaired then, not right now

2) The term 'hands' has always carried a connotation of punching. He was accused only of 'grabbing'.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts