Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Zverev

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.3%
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Nothing has ever been on Novak's raquet vs. those elite talents.
They don't call him a pusher and a gymnast for nothing....
But he hit the moonballer off the court on the slowest surface just recently?

And he routinely hits him off the court on HC of course where he can't hide behind retrieving and moonballing.

19 consecutive sets ring a bell? 馃ぃ

Try again TROLLalot.

Registered
Zverev to replace his gold necklace with the Olympics gold medal and to start wearing during ATP matches.

He would replace a "GOAT" medal with a mere Olympic gold? I did not know he was so humble!
Perhaps it will be lighter than the gold her currently wears?

|
Nadal must be very bad at tennis to lose 30 damn times to a pusher who never has matches on his racquet vs the top players.
Pushing is a winning strategy, especially when you are as physically flexible as a gymnast........and Jim Courier pointed out that in tiebreakers Djokovic mostly keeps the ball in play until his opponent makes errors........while Nadal ends the points off his own racquet in tiebreakers, for better or for worse.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Imagine being a Nadulltard and accusing players of pushing 馃ぃ

The defensive moonballer is such an offensive player that he's still behind Agassi, Lendl, and Connors in majors off of the ultimate pusher surface clay.

Djokovic on the other hand won 18 majors on faster surfaces.

Troll some more TROLLalot we can't stop laughing.

Registered
But he hit the moonballer off the court on the slowest surface just recently?

And he routinely hits him off the court on HC of course where he can't hide behind retrieving and moonballing.

19 consecutive sets ring a bell? 馃ぃ

Try again TROLLalot.
last time i checked it was 9 matches and 21 consecutive sets lost over a span of 8 years now. most likely a record for a GOAT contender me thinks... 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
last time i checked it was 9 matches and 21 consecutive sets lost over a span of 8 years now. most likely a record for a GOAT contender me thinks... 馃槀
9 matches 19 consecutive sets.

But that will soon increase to 21 sets if coward doesn't run away in North-America.

Registered
The fact that MTF is all in on Djokovic gives me hope he might not win 馃槀

Registered

Registered
Are top players from the same country guaranteed to be on the opposite side of the draw? I seem to remember that being a thing in previous Olympics.

Premium Member
He would replace a "GOAT" medal with a mere Olympic gold? I did not know he was so humble!
That's a bull, Zverev is a Taurus.

Administrator | Chaos Theory
Don't expect much given his poor form and ranking dip but would like Kei to do well in his home country for this event.

|
BTW that comment Jim Courier made was at this year's AO, when he said Nadal and Djokovic approach tiebreakers in opposite ways, with Djokovic waiting for his opponent's errors, while Nadal ending the point off his own racquet.
And Courier is definitely not a "Nadullt*rd".
BTW, its time to permanently ban all the people who harass Nadal fans with that word, because its connected to the R word.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
BTW that comment Jim Courier made was at this year's AO, when he said Nadal and Djokovic approach tiebreakers in opposite ways, with Djokovic waiting for his opponent's errors, while Nadal ending the point off his own racquet.
And Courier is definitely not a "Nadullt*rd".
BTW, its time to permanently ban all the people who harass Nadal fans with that word, because its connected to the R word.
No it's time to permanently ban you TROLLalot.

Your trolling has been going on for far too long for my liking.

I guess if you're a Nadulltard you have a license for unlimited trolling from the mods like we see from you and that poor nervous wreck Dataworf.

Registered
Are top players from the same country guaranteed to be on the opposite side of the draw? I seem to remember that being a thing in previous Olympics.
If nation has 3 or 4 players they will be drawn in three or four different quarters of the draw.

Premium Member
If nation has 3 or 4 players they will be drawn in three or four different quarters of the draw.
Thank goodness, I thought Tsitsipas or Djokovic needs to play Khachanov-Rublev-Medvedev in a row.

Registered
We already know there will be 1 Italian, 1 French, 1 American, 1 Russian, 1 German, 1 Argentinian and 1 Spaniard in every quarter. That's basically half the quarter already.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts