Nishikori v [3]Ferrer

[8]Monaco v Dodig
Nalbandian v Rosol
Nieminen v Bogomolov Jr.
Baghdatis v [2]Murray

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I hope Fish wins this! Going for a Fish - Murray final, but this tournament could be a great one (only the 3rd quarter is a bit weak I think).

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Very tricky draw for Rafa, if he's in holiday mode he won't get past any of Raonic/Haase/Tipsarevic/Fish/Gulbis/Troicki

·
A happy person
44,904 Posts
Vamos Nadal :cheerleader:

I hope he plays SF with Fish, and Ferrer with Murray. Good tournament. :yeah:

Hope Kubot will be able to beat Gulbis though I like him so much too.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Of course Murray get's baghdatis, a decent player first round, and Nadal gets Soeda. And Dodig is safely away from Nadal's corner. Say what you want about Uncle Toni, but he gets good draws for humblelito.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Of course Murray get's baghdatis, a decent player first round, and Nadal gets Soeda. And Dodig is safely away from Nadal's corner. Say what you want about Uncle Toni, but he gets good draws for humblelito.
Oh just stop it, Rafa's side of the draw is ten times harder than Murray's.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Rafa doesn't have that great a draw and only a troll would say otherwise.

I think Fish wins this event, but we'll see what happens. I think he's rested, healthy and these courts really suit his game, plus he's highly motivated to make London, so I expect him to be on his game from the start and play well.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Rafa doesn't have that great a draw and only a troll would say otherwise.

I think Fish wins this event, but we'll see what happens. I think he's rested, healthy and these courts really suit his game, plus he's highly motivated to make London, so I expect him to be on his game from the start and play well.
I forgot Fish was the last person to beat Rafa other then Djokovic-maybe I misjudged the draw.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Nadal's first round will be a nice practice session, but after that he'll more than likely be bombarded with fast servers and aggressive players. Tricky section he has.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Take the title david

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Pics, because I love that man

Reactions: Pirata.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
Murray has quite an easy quarter. He will be happy with it. Baghdatis? Nah, easily beaten. Then he only has Bogomolov, Nieminen, Monaco and Nalbandian to worry about until the semi-finals. And since they are all in the same little section, he'll only face 2 of them. Then only Ferrer will be tricky, but since this is hardcourt, he shouldn't trouble Andy. Then the final, which will be tricky with either Nadal or Fish or perhaps even Tipsarevic. BUT, I think Andy will win, if he's not tired from Bangkok, which I doubt he will be.

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
Milos given a tough draw to start his ATP comeback :(
I guess looking at this a 1st round win is a good thing.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts