Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I would like to plan a trip to Tokyo for the Olympics and I am looking for tickets but I have a hard time finding ones. The lotteries have ended. The official site is not selling tickets outside of Japan.
Our Authorized Ticket Seller Agency for Bulgaria - www.cosport.com - has no remaining tickets for the tennis.

The only way I found is this website - https://www.olympictickets2020.com/ - which provides P2P platform in a way to get tickets. Meaning they connect people selling tickets and the ones buying them where the site is the third party which is arranging the deal. Do you think it is trustworthy? There are still tickets remaining there at a relatively good price.

Do you have any others ideas how I can get tickets for Tokyo 2020 Olympics?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hotels are not a problem. I will find cheaper ones in Booking.com
What do you think about the website I gave above. Is it trustworthy to use it and try to buy tickets from there. There are some tickets for the first round at about $199 and after taxes and delivery they are at $285?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I'm also looking for tickets since I had no luck at the lottery. Maybe it's better to wait until next year when the general sale opens.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm also looking for tickets since I had no luck at the lottery. Maybe it's better to wait until next year when the general sale opens.
I now read in the official website that they will open a reselling service in the Spring of 2020. Do you mean this to be the general sale?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts