Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Great Great Great Win Tojo.

Afterall you are a proven grandslam winner who has what it takes to still do well.:worship:

I hope you dont retire anytime soon.:)

As for that claycourt Mug Journeyman Hernandez, get back to the challengers.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
ivan, once again you are talking out of your arse. The only thing you got right was the score.

Hernandez lead 4-2 in the 2nd set and everytime he broke, he couldn't hold the next service game. Johansson blew 4 match points, but was able to play better when it counted and moved to the net at the right time and hit some good dropshots.

Break point conversions.
Hernandez 2/13
Johansson 4/6

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
expected lost by the king
playing in his worst surface.
he still misses wimbledon and all those beautiful green courts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ivan, once again you are talking out of your arse. The only thing you got right was the score.
:haha:

Give Tojo credit where its due and stop going on about that mugs bp conversions:rolleyes:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
:) Great Great Great Win Tojo.

Afterall you are a proven grandslam winner who has what it takes to still do well.:worship:

I hope you dont retire anytime soon.:)

As for that claycourt Mug Journeyman Hernandez, get back to the challengers.
top 50 players dont play challengers unless they are offered a WC

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
I'm guessing Hernandez was so enraged at being back off the grass that he tanked in disgust.

In fact, it's the only possible explanation.

·
124,507 Posts
I'm guessing Hernandez was so enraged at being back off the grass that he tanked in disgust.

In fact, it's the only possible explanation.
Yes, and that and his generous spirit in letting the local lad win, it's Ok Oscar can have fun with the other activities Båstad has to offer.

·
124,507 Posts
Well he is at 51 so to the challengers you go Oscar!
You lost money on him, did you?

He will be in the top 50 soon enough and you will enjoy it.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You lost money on him, did you?

He will be in the top 50 soon enough and you will enjoy it.
Naaa actually i didnt.. I had money on tojo but i feel this mug hernandez belongs in the challengers. Poor player

·
124,507 Posts
:haha:

Give Tojo credit where its due and stop going on about that mugs bp conversions:rolleyes:
You are so deluded, it's not funny.

Hernandez lead 4-2 in the 2nd set and everytime he broke, he couldn't hold the next service game. Johansson blew 4 match points, but was able to play better when it counted and moved to the net at the right time and hit some good dropshots.

If you can't read and understand the bolded part, then go find the corner in a circular room.

·
124,507 Posts
GeorgeWHitler= M.U.G
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Stop using Jaap's lines, he doesn't deserve it.

Being insulted by yourself is like being hit with warm lettuce, go find that corner of the round room.

·
124,507 Posts
ivan, stop trying to get a higher seeding in the Arse Clown Contest.

What do we have here. We have an arse clown who refuses to read something bolded where it states that Johansson was the better player and used good tactics to win a particular match and isn't capable of a fart after eating curry, let alone a good insult.

·
Registered
278 Posts
ivan, stop trying to get a higher seeding in the Arse Clown Contest.

What do we have here. We have an arse clown who refuses to read something bolded where it states that Johansson was the better player and used good tactics to win a particular match and isn't capable of a fart after eating curry, let alone a good insult.
Agree that it was a tactical triumph for Johansson. Hernandez has the weapons to win on clay against Johansson, but proved once again that he is one of the dumbest tennis players out there.

·
124,507 Posts
Agree that it was a tactical triumph for Johansson. Hernandez has the weapons to win on clay against Johansson, but proved once again that he is one of the dumbest tennis players out there.
I wouldn't put Hernandez in that category when we have James Blake, Calleri playing this game of tennis.

Johansson played it well and took his chances and I reckon he'd have asked Björkman on how to play him, plus the King was getting irritated with things out there and Johansson took advantage.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts