Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good match in overal from these two U25 players. Fucsovics started better than Bedene but then Marton started missing forehands (and some of them by a wide margin). As the point was longer, Bedene was the favourite to win it. Fucsovics had a 4-4 0-30 in Bedene's serve in the second set but he couldn't take that chance and after that he started being outplayed by Aljaz. A real shame for Marton but it is all the time the same story, his game doesn't suit very well clay courts and he misses a shot after making three good ones but not very difficult for the opponent to answer as the surface is slow. Aljaz played smartly on the net and made some excellent forehands. I found funny that at the end of the match Fucsovics went firstly (even before going to the net to give his five to Bedene) to give his five to the disgusting hooligan on the crowd that was shouting like an animal for the whole match for Bedene, in almost every single point. I don't know how the organization didn't take that spectator out of the place.

Anyway, great week from Marton. Bedene made a good performance against Haider-Maurer as well, he deserved the victory. After his injury he is starting to play good tennis, I hope he rises in the rankings and gets back to the TOP100 as soon as possible.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Aljaz :D great week for him, finally getting some good form. Thanks for the report Ramon :yeah:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts