Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
I’m watching the first two matches, then I’ll go to sleep ;) Props for having the appetite to watch so many matches, I usually get tired of watching more than 2 matches a day without the big guns.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m watching the first two matches, then I’ll go to sleep ;) Props for having the appetite to watch so many matches, I usually get tired of watching more than 2 matches a day without the big guns.
I am not watching full focus since they are not Slam encounters but yeah, having a look at %75 of the matches.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
14.02.2020 Friday was a great day in terms of tennis, all matches lived up to hype (well my hype maybe) great idea for a thread, will bump this when I think there is indeed nice prospect of matches, anyday in the year (posting my schdule glued to it)

unfortunately today is meh, soz

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
14.02.2020 Friday was a great day in terms of tennis, all matches lived up to hype (well my hype maybe) great idea for a thread, will bump this when I think there is indeed nice prospect of matches, anyday in the year (posting my schdule glued to it)

Yeah, the only match that really interests me is FAA vs PCB. It starts at 1 am my time, but hopefully I'll catch some of it at least.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,386 Posts
What does NZAM stand for? That does sound like a delicious lineup regardless...
ne znam ali mozda?

Don't ask me about the recursion though.

·
The special one
13,857 Posts

Overall doesn't look great. Edmund playing in the SF though so I'll try and catch that. Sadly due to being busy I haven't watched any tennis at all this week, which is unfortunate because there's been some great matches.

Next week looks good. Marseille looks incredibly strong for a 250 with Medvedev, Tsitsi, Shap, Karen, FAA, Sinner etc all playing. Rio I think has Dom and Diego but doesn't have the depth like Marseille, so we should have some good matches because of how stacked some of the draws are.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts