Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, today it rained in my neck of the woods. But I, being the ever-resourceful person I am, decided to get out of the house.

The first place I went: to Johnny Carino's to treat myself to dinner. I ordered something I haven't tried before-Jalapeño Garlic Tilapia-and, of course, I liked it. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish it all off because the portion size was too big. I just had my server put the remainder in a doggy bag, and I have instant lunch tomorrow.

After that, I drove over to Waldenbooks in the mall. There, I copped The Odyssey, Romeo and Juliet, Animal Farm, and Lord of the Flies for teaching next semester. The other books on the syllabus, I have in my book collection. Now, to get another bookcase for my ever-growing collection. This bookcase will be specifically for teaching materials.

Finally, tomorrow....I'm getting a relaxer and a haircut. Anytime you resort to pinning your hair up, it's time to get it cut. As I type this, I'm going through hair magazines to pick out a style I can live with. I would like to have it cut up to my chin with highlights, but the hairdresser tells me that I must wait two weeks after applying relaxer to allow it to "set." In that time period, I have to have deep conditioners to get my hair ready.

Now that I'm settled and back in my warm apartment, I guess I'll just relax. I'm due. After seven months of work and school demands, it's time. I deserve it.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts