Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a very trying day at work. I listened to two people lie to me today, and I could do nothing about it. I had to fake understanding as I silently watched the two of them with disgust. If you're going to lie, please take the time to construct a good lie. Never assume the person you're speaking to is an idiot.

I also walked in on two interns having sex in the copy room after hours. They were staying late to finish some packages for a presentation tomorrow. I suppose, they figured with the office practically empty, they could get their groove on. Well, I walked in, my eyes opened, and I closed the door. As I left the office 30 minutes later, I could see the look of horror still on their faces as they wondered if they were going to be fired. I've decided not to say anything to them about the matter until Tuesday. This is an internship for university credits. The mere hell they will experience over the weekend should be a sound lesson to them..........................and for goodness sake, DON'T HAVE SEX IN THE WORKPLACE UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OFFICE...........DON'T HAVE SEX WITH YOUR BOSS...............Otherwise, have fun, but know that if things get messy, you have to work with the person.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
:eek: :hug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts