Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
53,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a gambler, but the Nadal prices that I am seeing around are crazy.

1.7 against Roddick? ROD-DICK??!?!?

I know Nadal is in shit form, but even a horrible Nadal will win a vast majority of the baseline rallies against the current Roddick. Roddick's serve will win him a few games, but geez.

Is there something I dont see? How is Roddick playing in the first 2 rounds here?

G

·
I wouldn’t right off Dick’s chances completely. Nadal has definitely regressed on HC since early 2006. However Dick needs to take the ball early in the rallies instead of standing 3 metres behind the baseline like he did against Mathieu yesterday. Far too passive for my liking going into a match against Nadal.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I am not a gambler, but the Nadal prices that I am seeing around are crazy.

1.7 against Roddick? ROD-DICK??!?!?

I know Nadal is in shit form, but even a horrible Nadal will win a vast majority of the baseline rallies against the current Roddick. Roddick's serve will win him a few games, but geez.

Is there something I dont see? How is Roddick playing in the first 2 rounds here?
Roddick will always be overrated to the oddsmakers because of his great serve but take that away and you have a pretty average player. Nadal should win but he hasn't been at his best for quite some time, I think the odds are close to where they should be. I do believe Nadal should win this one though.

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
I'll never touch Davydenko, you just can't trust that fixing prick.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Leaning on A -Rodicolous 2.25 over Rafa Nadal,also Over 27 games as i see Andy taking a set!The American is a fast starter while the Spainard is lacking abit behind so Adny 1st set could be value aswell especially if it goes to a Tie break which favours the MONSTER SERVE!

Good luck!!

·
Registered
12,130 Posts
a bit afraid of what muzza will do to him with return...

he won last two meeting with first serve under 50 %..so IMO kolya is much more vulnerable on his delivery...

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
DAVYDENKO over Murray @2.53, 3 units
just because odds are too much higher for a 50-50% match...
also rumours of fatigue for Andy

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
I find Roddick too eager to keep the game rolling as a fast paced game. The guy is like on X or something, he won't relax.

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
Verdasco should have beaten Murray last night, but he beat himself. I watched him crumble. Murray wasn't anything special.

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
add a pair of spaniard marathons

NADAL-Roddick 2-1 (set bett.) @4.45, 1 unit
FERRER-Lopez 2-1 (set bett.) @4.20, 1 unit

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
I'll go with a double tonight:

Nadal x Djokovic (5/10)

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
last one for today

BAGHDATIS over Ginepri @1.46, 10 units

·
Registered
623 Posts
Okay Roddick is on form without doubt but Nadal seems to have that little extra when he needs it. I would expect Roddick to win the first set but Nadal when warmed up to come through. The courts are playing slow which must help Nadal. If this was on clay there would only be one winner. I am going to play Nadal.

Right the Murray match. Never trust any Russian as they really do have the strange results but I tend to think they fix outside the top events where they can get away with it. Hence I expect Davie to be firing. For sure Murray always has fitness issues hence I believe will never win a grand slam (too many deep fired mars bars when young) but for sure he is the better player here. Also the courts suit his game in this event. If Murray is fully awake he will win even though Davie will be trying,

Peng v Williams. Peng is just real dog poo this season and this Williams sister is actually okay both in body in mind. Yes I would fuck her but never the 'sexy' sister as the other twat likes to call herself. 1/5 are the odds or 1/2 on 2-0. I will consider latter

Ferrer v Lopez... The slower courts will suit Ferrer any play I would ever make would be on him...anything else is crazy betting

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Muzza over Davy 1/2

Nadal over Roddick 4/6

gl :yeah:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts