·
F***ing have it
17,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That blue shirt is awful :ras:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
The only shirt worse than that (presently) may be Mr. Ferrer's. Perhaps there is the unwritten rule any "Davids" on tour have to wear clothing designed by master designer....Serena Williams.;)

·
F***ing have it
17,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only shirt worse than that (presently) may be Mr. Ferrer's. Perhaps there is the unwritten rule any "Davids" on tour have to wear clothing designed by master designer....Serena Williams.;)
You mean, ANERES :p

·
Registered
2,847 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Yea. "Fit Dave" doesn't need to hide under PJs. I THINK I read a while ago that David had a "lifetime" contract with Yonex. :shrug: He's a loyal guy.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yea. "Fit Dave" doesn't need to hide under PJs. I THINK I read a while ago that David had a "lifetime" contract with Yonex. :shrug: He's a loyal guy.
His shoes and racquets also come from Yonex so I guess he's totally loyal.

I'm definitely hoping Yonex will design something new for Fit!Dave for 2008, something smart looking. (LH wears the same only red & black.) Those shirts are worse than bowling shirts IMO. PJs are an apt comparison.

Once Yonex finds a new design, it would also be lovely to see it in more than one color from one tournament to the next. End the monotony, please. :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
He should take fashion tips from Santoro and work the candy stripes. I'm diggin' those.

·
Registered
27,354 Posts
He needs to call up Spadea for some no socks action.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts