·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering, do you actually like roddick for his game?:angel:

·
Registered
24,655 Posts
i don't like him or love him but want to say hi to my mum Kingcing ;) :p , by the way, my real mum loves roddick, she loves young boys liked she loved the young Michael Chang ;) :p

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
why else would they like him Pea? what's not to love about that massive serve and that big forehand? such a complete game the boy has and all...;) ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
OOOHHH RODDICK HE"S SO SEXY! OOHH RODDICK HE"S GOING TO WIN THE GRAND SLAM AND BE NUMBER ONE - ALL THOSE OTHER PLAYERS SHOULD JUST RETIRE - LLEYTON WHO? GUGA BOO! ANDRE WHAT? SAFIN< YEAH RIGHT! BOOOO NOBODY BUT RODDICK. TENNIS ONLY NEEDS RODDICK< ALL THOSE OTHER GUYS WHO DON"T SPEAK ENGLISH WELL ENOUGH AND AREN'T AMERICAN NEED TO RETIRE AND ROLL OVER FOR THE GREAT ANDY!

sometimes I just can't help myself.....

·
Registered
496 Posts
I really don't like participating in these "Hate/Teaser" threads, Because they just turn into a big mess and fighting and I don't like to see that. :eek:.
But to answer your question Pea, Yes. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Babydoll, ;)

While a mass majority of his fans are stupid teenage girls who just have raging hormones, there are some who are tennis fans, not casual fans, and I assume, just a hunch of mine, that those teenybopper fans are non-existent here.

As Babydoll implied, this thread is pretty, stupid

·
Banned
3,273 Posts
I think Roddick improves his game recently, he came to the net a lot against Younes, still not mature though. He can become good all court player if he keeps improving.

·
Registered
329 Posts
one thing i don't understand is why Andy's the only one getting the stick for having teenybopper fans, i mean come on, don't you ever hear those girls screaming about how hot Safin is?? or Federer...or anyone else. there are teenybopper fans around but there's nothing we can do about it, and I happen to like Andy for his game, and i'm truly impressed by the match against Younes

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
rodsgal - Having been to serveral of his matches, as well as Marat and Federer, imo it's very fair that people say that.

Marat has his share of the tenny bopper crowd, but he also draws a slightly older crowd as well.

Federer doesn't draw the tenny boppers en mass.

WHen I go to a Roddick match, if i was to survey how many 15 year olds showed up with a camera, i'm sure it would exceed the other two :p

Well - maybe not Marat.

·
Registered
329 Posts
yeah, but still, it's not his fault that he draws teenybopper crowds....i mean, he's not gonna go telling them not to go after him right??

·
Banned
991 Posts
I've noticed Andy Roddick for his passion of the game, of how involved he is emotionnaly when he plays a match. It's always a good entertainment watching him; there is the "drama queen" aspect about Andy that is funny and lovely. I think he is a sincere and candid person and that there's nothing fake about his personnality; it's just the way he is.

And he's not the sexiest or the best looking player of the tour. BUT, he is charming, lovely... he has a cute face. And I love the kind of clothes he wears.

I would like him no matter what kind of game he would have. I don't follow that much his results, I don't know, that just makes me happy to see him playing when he's on TV, that's about it for me.

As for his "fans", it's obvious why he would attrack the teenybopper crowds (and the gay crowd ;) )but I don't see why insisting on pointing that out, it's not like it is a big deal.

And a lot of people just visit messageboards to relax and have fun, if his fans don't start deep analysis about his game and the match he played, who cares. If it annoys people too much the "go andy" "andy is my sexy biatch" etc, threads on gm, maybe they should request to the admins to move those threads in the Andy forum.

And, finally, if some people find some Roddick fans so retarded, why do they waste their time interacting with them? I find some people stupid on wtaworld and sometimes I can't resist to mention it, but it's not like I start 10 pages discussions with 5000 words essay on their stupidity.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bagel Stud said:

And, finally, if some people find some Roddick fans so retarded, why do they waste their time interacting with them? I find some people stupid on wtaworld and sometimes I can't resist to mention it, but it's not like I start 10 pages discussions with 5000 words essay on their stupidity.
That's because they thought there's hope, and you think they are wrong again? So it's better to give up on the stupids? Besides, please don't discriminate the retarded in this world. :angel:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
If it annoys people too much the "go andy" "andy is my sexy biatch" etc, threads on gm, maybe they should request to the admins to move those threads in the Andy forum.
I don't understand why it's so difficult to put the threads in the Andy forum yourselves.

I don't feel the need to post all Ferrero's cheering threads in GM, for what I thought were reasons so obvious that a brick would understand.

Judging by the threads around here (which granted, you didn't pen yourself), apparently not.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Rebecca said:
I don't understand why it's so difficult to put the threads in the Andy forum yourselves.

I don't feel the need to post all Ferrero's cheering threads in GM, for what I thought were reasons so obvious that a brick would understand.

*trumpets sound*

As God as my witness, if Tennischick can spam GM with her quirky love for Agassi, then my golly, *pumping fist in the air*, so will I!

...well, but for Andy silly

·
Registered
217 Posts
To answer the original question, yes.

I think his game and personality are exciting IMO. Most won't agree but w/e.

I have no other reason to like him, I don't support him because he's American, that's for sure, and I don't have any "feelings" for him or whatever because I'm straight.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Andy said:
Babydoll, ;)

While a mass majority of his fans are stupid teenage girls who just have raging hormones, there are some who are tennis fans, not casual fans, and I assume, just a hunch of mine, that those teenybopper fans are non-existent here.

Why is this thread stupid?!?! It's purpose is to enlighten us "the deprived" to see what his fans like about him.:angel:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Andy said:
Babydoll, ;)

Yes, I believe that the majority of Roddick Fans (As myself) are not teenyboppers, But I could be wrong.

I never said/implied that this thread was stupid, Just.. a simple Roddick hater pickin'.
I guess Pea just wanted to add to the collection. :rolleyes: :angel:

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
If its so stupid, why do you even bother?

And I agree with Becca -- what's so hard about putting your threads in the Andy forum yourself? Maybe if *you're* the example, TC's threads will follow into the Agassi forum!!

/sarcasm

1 - 20 of 30 Posts