Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't appreciate it if a fan makes a Roddick fan thread and then you guys invade it. Call me a crybaby, turn this thread into another fight thread itself. Oh well, if that's what this thread becomes, stupid me for posting it anyway. But obviously, I am being a crybaby and posting it anyway. Since there are not many people in Andy's forum, if Zosse or any fan makes a thread for Andy in General Messages, could you please resist the temptation to bombard it with your negativity. I really don't like like Juanca, Agassi and occasionally Safin! But I just never feel the need to annoy their fans in their own convening spots!--don't understand why people do that?!?!?!

Just a simple request

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
hmm, it will be hard... but ok, I'll try to be a good boy :D

lol just kidding. I don't really care that much about him. As long as GM doesn't fill up with Andy threads it will be fine, I guess

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
bingo. if you hate a player,don't bash every single post availabe here. if there was a really good reason to post, then post it BUT BACK IT UP PROPERLY.many people have a hard timebacking up what they say and end up eating their words. don't jump on the bandwagon and say what everyone else says.

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Exactly, Mrs. Guga. :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
but what happens if someone makes an anti-roddick thread, andy fans would come in and invade it,

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Perhaps if some of you refrain from saying idiotic things like "he's done better than the rest of the top ten", and "people hate him because they are jealous! There is no human way possible that they could not love him and cream their pants endlessly over him like I do, oh Andy Andy Andy oohhhhh" -

Then *some* of us wouldn't feel the need to go in your threads and say something. Ever thought about that?

Some of you seem unable to cheer on your fave without talking about the "haters" and people "eating crow", and "who gets the last laugh now".

Why do i get the feeling that some of you are Williams Fans on wtaworld?

Apologies, but those of you who are annoying, bring it ALL upon yourselves.

Those of you who aren't pains in the ass, and who actually make sense - say, Hurley - well apologies that they have to up with the backlash that some of you people are responsible for.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Becca, who cares! So you have to invade our own convening spots 'cause we 'annoy' you?! That's so messed-up, ridiculous and tasteless. I will NEVER understand that. Never. There will never be a justifiable reason for going into someone's OWN place for all things jovial and making it sour. I would not go into a Juanqui thread and make fun of him, because that's just so disrespectful to his fans!!! They don't deserve that. Even if they annoy me! NO ONE deserves that! Why is this so much to ask for without someone objecting and playing devil's advocate?! Sheesh.

·
Registered
672 Posts
"Why do i get the feeling that some of you are Williams Fans on wtaworld?"

Please Explain yourself Becca?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah, great place! Ok, I start: I hate Roddick, hate him, he's disgusting, he's yuk, he's horrible, terrible, nasty, can't strand him, ................. I hate him! I htink Misha now hates him too, right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts