Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the stand out match to me, and i'm fairly confident of Robredo on first glance. He didnt play terribly against Monaco, Juan was simply brilliant of both wings from the back of the court. Robredo has won this tournament in the past, could certainly do with the points this week before the summer stretch. And if he doesn't tank (not fix), I can only see one winner as he should be simply superior.

Has Darcis got a stronger wing to hurt Robredo with, the reason I haven't pulled the trigger is because of lack of knonwledge on Darcis.
Any advice appreciated.

:wavey:

B

·
0 Posts
If anyone can see it could they post the Mayer-Acasuso odds (I know it is only on Friday)

·
Registered
725 Posts
This is the stand out match to me, and i'm fairly confident of Robredo on first glance. He didnt play terribly against Monaco, Juan was simply brilliant of both wings from the back of the court. Robredo has won this tournament in the past, could certainly do with the points this week before the summer stretch. And if he doesn't tank (not fix), I can only see one winner as he should be simply superior.

Has Darcis got a stronger wing to hurt Robredo with, the reason I haven't pulled the trigger is because of lack of knonwledge on Darcis.
Any advice appreciated.

Mate, lots of brave warriors (bettors and tennis players) tried to go against Darcis in his last 11 matches in all kinds of situations - sets down against huge favs, match point down, breaks and break points down in deciding sets - and no one has seen them since. :sad:
So if you want to go against him you better have some solid reasoning imo.

·
Registered
30,764 Posts

Any advice appreciated.

Hi m8 robredo seems to be finding his feet again after some bad loses lately. but i think you will find a lot of ppl will go with darcis here prob cause its a good price and we all know what boredo can be like. tommy odds to short for me iam tempted with darcis but will think more about it. good luck

p.s take a look at darcis record in holland the last event he played its pretty good stuff so brave 1 to go against him

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
If anyone can see it could they post the Mayer-Acasuso odds (I know it is only on Friday)
this is obviously just 1 firm m8 but here you go

acasuso 1.8

mayer 1.6

but could easily and probably will change but there it is

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
WTD 5-4 (+15.52 units)
Darcis over Robredo @ 2.68 (10 units)

I'll get some Washington plays in after this match is over.

B

·
0 Posts
local russian bookie :tape: (taken from onCourt):
Chuco 1.5o
Mayer 2.4o

it's all i can see right now
lol got to love those Ruskis, however I doubt we will see the fixed books give such odds. Anyway I'll wait and see.

Playing one in Stockholm:

Fedossova to beat Steph Cohen - $2.10

good luck

B

·
0 Posts
this is obviously just 1 firm m8 but here you go

acasuso 1.8

mayer 1.6

but could easily and probably will change but there it is
Those are shocking odds, it's not even a 100% book. Where did you get that?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Davydenko and MVA are two absolutely dubious players who have been involved in very interesting matches in the past.. Is everyone leaving this match untouched?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Two public plays from Stockholm

Cibulkova over Garrigues 2.6
Wozniacki over Vesnina 2.4

They are young and relatively unproven but if they do show up, both have very good chances here.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
what does everyone think of montanes to beat zabaleta?

or is it better to just leave this game?

montanes leads the head to head 2-0 on atp level matches so imtempted to go with him.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the responses guys, Im fully aware of the incredible record of Darcis. I actually backed him against Gicquel to start this streak when I saw his challenger form. However, none of these players have the defensive capabilities of Tommy boy/girl..........(not to mention fatigue on Darcis)

Jasper Smit, Ivan Dodig, Juan Pablo-Guzman, Marc Gicquel, Gilles Simon, RRH, Igor Andreev, Mikhail Youzhny, Werner Eschauer, Pawel Syrewicz, Jakub Piter, Gaston Gaudio, Nicolas Massu,

Robredo over Darcis 2 [email protected]
Gonna go with my gut, im out today so i shall check the result this evening and look into Washington. F

1 - 20 of 168 Posts