who wins tms madrid

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,598 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Federer has a relatively fair draw as far as he's concerned, and I can see Djokovic getting to the final as well. For a winner I'd have to pick Federer. Nole's playing last week (meaning Vienna) could have positive or negative effects.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Why bother with these polls? You know most people are going to vote for Roger.
Considering he has only won 2 of 7 so far most have been incorrectly picking the winner.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
roddick once again absconds once the euro indoor season starts:rolleyes:
I assume he must be injured because it is in his interest to move from 5 to 4 in world rankings.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Considering he has only won 2 of 7 so far most have been incorrectly picking the winner.
Though it is hard to blame people for picking him to win IW, Miami, Hamburg, Canada or Cincy when he was clearly favourite for all those as he is for this.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Federer.

LMAO at people voting for Gasquet. :haha:

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Though it is hard to blame people for picking him to win IW, Miami, Hamburg, Canada or Cincy when he was clearly favourite for all those as he is for this.
True, but expect many Djokovic votes especially with 3 set final.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
I thought he won Cincy? :confused: :)

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
I don't blame people for picking Federer. If I voted in these kinds of things, I'd pick him too - one would be silly not to. I was questioning more the efficacy of making a poll about a tournament off clay in which Federer is participating. The fact that Roger's only won 1 hardcourt masters title this year doesn't factor in for "voters" in the least.

My point is that I don't think this poll (which is presumably created in order to justify Dylan's betting on Federer) is going to net any helpful results.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I picked Rafa for the hell of it. :p Fed'll prob win though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts