Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow it's back to work and i'm still tired :lol: a friend of mine got a great idea, she took pix at our work with kids, i'm on the pix (dreadful as usual :bigcry: ) but the kids are cutes!!!

http://didii69520.skyblog.com/

I have to make more than 20 masks for the carnival of the kids tomorrow, they'll custom their masks !! i think it will be cool!!

I'm stressful for the match of Rafa, i know he is currently in bad shape, doubtful about his game and i'm sad for it. He isn"t confident in this forehand that betrayed him last match against B***** (sorry i can't pronounce his name anymore :sad: ) I wish i could see the match but it's impossible because the french TV will show Monfils Safin, i'm really happy to see Marat, it's beee a long time i haven't seen him, but i desperately need to see Rafa, so that i could judge if his state of mind, if his behaviour changed since the last time. I won't be able to think about something else !!! VaMoS CaRiÑeT !!!!!!!!

i'm gonna watch a piece of tennis now , it's not the good solution to relax but i'm addicted ........ :scared:

RAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(sorry i needed it :lol: ) it comes from my guts :haha:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:hug: You look very nice in the picture

1 - 3 of 3 Posts