Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i stated in the title, do you guys have any tips in getting better in tennis?
Let me give you some background information about me: I'm currently a junior in high school, and I'm on the junior varsity tennis team. I've been playing tennis since the start of my sophomore year, and this is the last year I could possibly be on the tennis team if I don't make varsity. Now I have some tough competition with my team mates in JV, and any incoming freshman. I really want to make varsity so I could continue playing tennis for my school, and hang out with the team that I love. Right now, I think my main issue is my form, my serve, and my footwork. Now I haven't asked my coach what I could do to improve, because I'm mainly afraid of him and his death stare, so I've been asking my friends who are on varsity for tips and pointers, which has helped me so far. But I don't know what and how to continue to improve.
So can anybody on this subreddit give out some tips and possibly videos that can show me what I could improve on? Thank you very much. :]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts