Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tio Toni: "Murray can afford Mauresmo. Nadal is less rich. I'm the cheapest coach"

TENNIS WIMBLEDON CHAMPIONSHIP - At the Lavazza’s stand in Wimbledon Ubaldo Scanagatta interviewed Toni Nadal, asking him for a comment about Murray choosing Amélie Mauresmo as his new coach.

“Murray choosing Mauresmo is a beautiful decision because she’s beautiful. Nadal choosing me is also a beautiful decision, because i’m beautiful too”. Words of Toni Nadal, funny as usual when it comes out of the player’s box, interviewed at the Lavazza’s stand in Wimbledon.

Toni also said to Ubaldo Scanagatta that “Murray is rich so he can afford Mauresmo. Nadal is less rich so he choose me. I’m the cheapest coach on the tour“.

http://www.ubitennis.com/english/2014/06/25/toni-nadal-murray-mauresmo-hes-rich-can-afford-nadal-less-rich-choose/

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Re: Tio Toni: "Murray can afford Mauresmo. Nadal is less rich. I'm the cheapest coach

is this some kind of parody or what ? never considered anyone of nadal's as the brightest tool in the box but this is just too much even for their standards

·
Registered
222 Posts
Re: Tio Toni: "Murray can afford Mauresmo. Nadal is less rich. I'm the cheapest coach

Well, human being has diversity, Toni Nadal is definitely a special(dark special) one.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts

Hahahaha Tio Trollni, fucking brilliant this.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts

ReturnAce, let my ask you a question, if tomorrow Toni wake up congested and farts, are you going to make a thread about it too?

On topic, obviously Toni is bored of attending journos, and since he is a naughty man and loves to prank Andy he is cracking jokes as a mad man. So in a day that tennis lose some attention due to the lack of competition he tries to recover a bit teasing the journos with the local heroe. All for the good of tennis, as Gulbis would say.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

Responding with jokes to questions about other coaches is the best and safest option.

·
Registered
972 Posts

The king of all troll trolling like a boss.

Vamos.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

lol

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

What the hell is that supposed to mean.
zzzzzz

·
Registered
240 Posts

Nadal career prize money: $70,505,136
Murray career prize money: $31,530,210
But any problem cannot be found?

·
Registered
4,377 Posts

Tio Toni :haha:

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Tio Toni: "Murray can afford Mauresmo. Nadal is less rich. I'm the cheapest c...

:)

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

Nadal career prize money: $70,505,136
Murray career prize money: $31,530,210
But any problem cannot be found?
Not to mention all of Nadal's poker winnings.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

looooool wooooooooooot

·
Banned
9,577 Posts

Nadal the greatest fighter and underdog in history, working with cheap coaches and physicians that recommend 7 month layoffs. What a Spartan

1 - 20 of 103 Posts