Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
LMAO. Every time I see that trophy I think of my ice fishing auger "ole rusty" :lol: and I want to "drill baby drill!" (for real). This winter's destroyed my soul though - F*** winter.

That should be the Canadian Open Trophy IMO.

lol i posted this in the wrong thread :spit:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I hope he withdraw. He didn't play the exho or whatever today. So I worry that his wrist is still a problem.

·
Registered
18,862 Posts
According to Marca:

Novak Djokovic was scheduled to land in Madrid on Wednesday . This was stated by the organization of the tournament. Even gave his name among the distinguished guests at the charity gala on Friday to raise funds for the needy . He delayed his arrival. The Serb, who was due to arrive today in the capital of Spain , have not finally made ​​until tomorrow afternoon after passing a thorough medical examination in Montecarlo by her trusted physician .

The player has barely trained since losing two weeks ago in the semifinals of the 1000 Masters against Roger Federer Monaco after feeling pain in his right wrist. Nole , which appears on the bottom of the box and having a first round with the winner of the match between Marin Cilic and Portuguese Joao Sousa, not to risk his presence at Roland Garros and Madrid will play only if you have the approval of doctors that the injury will not go over .

Recall that Djokovic has a mathematical chance of snatching the No. 1 Nadal next week if they win the tournament and Rafael Nadal reached the quarter . Although now that possibility is far head of the second ATP racket .

Federer is also pending the health of his wife , Mirka Vavrinek , entering her eighth month of pregnancy, to take a plane from Switzerland to Madrid . The Swiss arriving Monday at the Magic Box to start training.

Seems like we'll be fixed tomorrow!! Even if he doesn't play, I hope there has been significant progress in the healing process of his injury!! I just hope he'll be 100% healthy for RG!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
It's the price to pay for stupidity and stubbornness. He should withdraw from MC at the first place. Hope he learned his lesson and it's not too late.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Epic fail.
As opposed to real injury, Fed missed the Canadian Open two years in a row because of "scheduling" problems - LMAO

Epic clown post, troll.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts