Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wawrinka was insulted on Mirka issue...he was robbed off the match at Wimbledon.

Come on Wawrinka ...you can do it...beat federer and prove that you are not the other Swiss who loses most of the times.
Hit left and right, left and right...and tire the oldie.

Good Luck !

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
865 Posts
I think he will still bend over to Frauderer
although his level is much above Frauderer now.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think he will still bend over to Frauderer
although his level is much above Frauderer now.
He was lucky against Monfils...as Monfils was sick.

Hope Wawrinka doesn't bend over.

Reactions: Mimi

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
Wawrinka was insulted on Mirka issue...he was robbed off the match at Wimbledon.

Come on Wawrinka ...you can do it...beat federer and prove that you are not the other Swiss who loses most of the times.
Hit left and right, left and right...and tire the oldie.

Good Luck !
Roger Federer > Rod Laver, John McEnroe, Sampras and Agassi, Borg, Nadal and Djokovic.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Another stupid thread .... close thread, ban the OP. Why isn't this part of the main predictions thread? Why does it need a whole separate thread?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another stupid thread .... close thread, ban the OP. Why isn't this part of the main predictions thread? Why does it need a whole separate thread?
Moron...why can't you bear anything against federer...while posting crap on nadal day in and out....

why the heck this should be part of another thread...this is wawrinka thread...get lost.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fedtards are so scared that one thread can inspire wawrinka to beat federer...LOL..

·
Registered
21,924 Posts
Roger Federer > Rod Laver, John McEnroe, Sampras and Agassi, Borg, Nadal and Djokovic.
Where can I find your in-depth analysis on why Federer is better than Laver?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Moron...why can't you bear anything against federer...while posting crap on nadal day in and out....

why the heck this should be part of another thread...this is wawrinka thread...get lost.
you are just a miserable troll. I don't give a rat's behind if you go all day bashing Fed. I am saying it does not merit a different thread. Stop being such an attention *****. It is not a Wawrinka thread. It is about a match that will happen in a few hours, and there is already a thread on that.

·
23,797 Posts
This is just turning to a troll thread. I agree, this actually could just be put in the WWW thread already there. Would merge it but this is going to a plain argument thread that has nothing going on in discussion. Closed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.